2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I wouldn't count on Fuller anymore. Once hay solid QB is out the picture, it's hard for these WR's. Jordy Nelson has little to no value for me without ARod.

yeah you're right, really does suck.

I need anderson to do nothing against the patriots and I NEED McCaffery to show out, currently down by 9.

Up by 12 points against the number 1 guy in the league... he has Gronk left.... fingers/toes crossed lol

Should've started Cousins or even GO Beathard instead of Mariota lol ... such is FF....

hope this game goes by quick

just gimme my L since Brandin Cooks def aint getting me 15+ its

I had chances in both leagues to grab him in like week 4, but i didnt want to roster him and Ingram and AP was still in the mix at the time too.

I grabbed Kamara despite AP still being on the roster. I took notice to the Saints using him more than Adrian anyhow. I've said it for weeks now, Kamara helps march up the field and Ingram is the goal line scoring threat. Yet, Kamara gets his chances as well.

Unless some craziness comes out of Brady and Landry tomorrow, I should be well on my way to 5-5.

ok bros, down 4 pts

he's got no one, I got Cooks and NE defense. help a brotha out!

Anybody watched the chargers game? What happened with Gordon. I heard he got cracked by Ramsey but sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom