2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Anyone know how to check scoring breakdowns from past league history on Yahoo? Is that even possible?

The league carried over, we are in year 2 now. It turns out after some digging today that 3rd place last year didn't actually win due to a stat correction :rofl: .

Screenshot_20171113-130958.jpg

So owner asked me to bench mccaffrey for $100.. i did it in a heartbeat.. will he even score 14 points tonight? I doubt that but my opponent is so hell bent in winning this league

So owner asked me to bench mccaffrey for $100.. i did it in a heartbeat.. will he even score 14 points tonight? I doubt that but my opponent is so hell bent in winning this league

Wouldn't have entertained that at all. I hate that shady backdoor stuff people do in these leagues. Also, $100 for you to do that? What is the payout from the league as whole???

Is Fuller's fantasy value completely gone now without Watson? Thinking about dropping him and picking up someone else.

Tyrod gave me 3.94 points this week :sick::smh:
Thielen, Ingram and Shepard held me down though. :nthat:

I'm up 36 points going into tonight and he just has Gano left to kick for him and I still have Landry to play :nthat:

Dropping Kelley, Jones, and Forbath

Which im happy I can stop wondering if Jones is gonna get his and if Kelley is gonna be healthy.

See bruh and you wonder you get slick s*** said to you in here. You troll with stupid trades early in the season, you come in asking and saying dumb lineup questions/remarks, then you post about taking some $100 purposely benching someone (regardless of you got #1 seed)

Is Fuller's fantasy value completely gone now without Watson? Thinking about dropping him and picking up someone else.

Fuller has cracked ribs, gonna miss at least a week prob but his fantasy year is over

Last edited:
Week 11 lineups (2 money leagues)

Mariota/Rivers (Leaning Rivers)
Ingram
Lewis
Evans
Baldwin
Engram
T.Coleman
Jags
Elliott

Looking to add: J.Williams, M.Goodwin

Smith
Gordon
Hunt
Brown
Jeffery
Gronk
Woods/T.Coleman
Ravens
Gano/Butker

Last edited:
Anyone know how to check scoring breakdowns from past league history on Yahoo? Is that even possible?

The league carried over, we are in year 2 now. It turns out after some digging today that 3rd place last year didn't actually win due to a stat correction :rofl: .

Yahoo.com from a desktop can go back and show old leagues etc

I told y'all earlier about dude who dropped Wentz and T. Hill and I managed to claim Wentz.

Now the commish tellin me he gotta retract the move cause it's unfair :smh:

I get it. But he was sittin on waivers for a koo 3 days. Not my fault he didn't notice and didn't do anything before. Mind you, I was 8th on waivers and still got him (waivers cleared Sunday morning cause he was dropped Friday).

Man I'm gonna send Jordy to the waivers, don't see a chance to start him after all this Hundley BS. Rolling with M.Lee and Evans as my WR's.

Still tho:
10-0:nthat:
4-6:sick:

Wait...someone cut Wentz???? Was it in error?

Aaron Jones out 3-6 weeks with that MCL :smh:
Guess I will cut him and see who else I can snag. Williams should still be out there to replace him with. Especially since Ty Mont’s hurt his ribs again too.

Wait...someone cut Wentz???? Was it in error?

Yeah dude :lol: someone in my league cut Wentz and Ty Hill. I posted it on here and people said commish should revoke that move and I agreed at the time, till my waiver claim pulled through and I got Wentz :lol:

Drew Brees is hurtin me this year. It's like Alex Smith and Drew Brees did a body swap this season.

I told y'all earlier about dude who dropped Wentz and T. Hill and I managed to claim Wentz.

Now the commish tellin me he gotta retract the move cause it's unfair :smh:

I get it. But he was sittin on waivers for a koo 3 days. Not my fault he didn't notice and didn't do anything before. Mind you, I was 8th on waivers and still got him (waivers cleared Sunday morning cause he was dropped Friday).

Nah **** that. I'd want my money back if dudes were dropping top 5 QB's and WR's just to tank.

I know. I get it. I'm just upset cause my claim actually went through when I wasn't expecting it to :lol:

Back
Top Bottom