2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

They went for it twice in field goal range :stoneface:

Now I need 6 points from Curtis Samuel tomorrow.

Holy CHIT!

Beat the #1 guy Lol!

Back to #5 I go.... maybe #4

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171112-203232.jpg
    Screenshot_20171112-203232.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 12
cooks got held by his wrist on desperation to stop the td while wide open. and no flag either.

whats funny is, he always draws PI on the goaline almost every game. Tom throws the deep ball to him and he always gets held

would be nice if he could grab one and pull it in instead of giving the RB an easy TD

my one money league, im about to lose two straight games after starting 8-0. Only 2 of my starters scored TDs (Dak & Pats defense), nobody else scored :smh:

my other money league, i'm up by 20 and my opponent has Jay Cutler and DeVante Parker. Hope I hang on to win in that one

With how much of a wizard Andy Reid is coming out of his bye would you guys drop Damien Williams for Chiefs D/ST? They're at Giants, vs Bills, at Jets then their playoff schedule Weeks 14-16 are all home games vs Raiders, Chargers and Dolphins. Tamba Hali is back too.

I already have Kamara, McKinnon, Doug Martin, Abdullah and Dion Lewis at RB beside Williams.

0.5 PPR

Last edited:
With how much of a wizard Andy Reid is coming out of his bye would you guys drop Damien Williams for Chiefs D/ST? They're at Giants, vs Bills, at Jets then their playoff schedule Weeks 14-16 are all home games vs Raiders, Chargers and Dolphins. Tamba Hali is back too.

I already have Kamara, McKinnon, Doug Martin, Abdullah and Dion Lewis at RB beside Williams.

0.5 PPR

I would drop Williams or Adbullah, probably quicker Williams.

Thinking of going for Lewis off waivers this week when I drop Boswell with Butker back.

Saved by Pats not kicking the FG late in the 4th. Feels good man :pimp:

Also, props to whoever (@suavemente?) said Woods would be a safe pick a few weeks ago.

Saved by Pats not kicking the FG late in the 4th. Feels good man :pimp:

Also, props to whoever (@suavemente?) said Woods would be a safe pick a few weeks ago.

A trade of Woods for Crowell went down in my league this week. 42 points from Woods yesterday :sick: kid looks like a genius.

Bros, I had a COMBINED 20 points from Freeman, Nelson, Gordon, and AB!! Will be at 7-3 after this, but it just shows no matter how good a team looks trash weeks like this can happen at any time. :smh:

I don't have a good feeling about Hogan being back anytime soon but I realllllly hope I'm wrong. He's a tough *** dude so the fact he didn't even see the practice field one time even in limited capacity this past week isn't a good look.

Back
Top Bottom