2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

yeah but 6 targets last 2 games scares me

think it'll be a shootout tho

Sanu, no other option. Shootout prob not, i havent seen that kind of ATL in us this year but with that secondary beat up Sanu, Julio, Gabriel and Hooper will get some work

What am I sending + Mariota/Rivers for AJ or Thomas?

His team
PhotoGrid_1510788174249.jpg

My team
PhotoGrid_1510788198692.jpg

FA QBs: Bortles, Cutler, Gabbert, Kizer, Trubisky, Osweiler, Savage, Flacco

I have an open spot so im going to roster Bortles and hopefully that can add leverage being the better serviceable QB (at least for this week)

Last edited:
Traded my Derrick Henry and Clay for his Corey Davis and Jared Cook...0.5 PPR

Henry was my #6 RB and I have Engram so Clay or Cook is just my backup anyway. Dudes in my league are acting like I got the **** end of the deal just because IF Murray goes down then Henry could put up numbers. In my mind I basically traded an expensive handcuff for a #1 WR that's on the verge of breaking out at a position of need for me...and I think Cook > Clay.

Thoughts?

Both great stashes I have both where I can. You only have room for one?

Absolutely if you have enough depth at RB and are weak at WR and TE. Russell Wilson is gonna keep on having to throw a ton because they have no running game.
Ended up trading away Melvin Gordon for Baldwin and Gronk.... I had the #1 waiver spot this week and claimed Jamaal Williams

14 team league, after trading Dion Lewis for AP, I'm left with

Alex Smith
Ingram/Peterson/Williams
Baldwin/Fitz/Cooper/Sanu/Crowder
Gronk

Ingram is the only player I have left that I drafted :lol:

Aaron Rodgers was doing some light training

Added him to my IR spot in my main league since Corey Coleman was back.

Prob won’t play him if he comes back but who knows :nerd:

Henry was my #6 RB and I have Engram so Clay or Cook is just my backup anyway. Dudes in my league are acting like I got the **** end of the deal just because IF Murray goes down then Henry could put up numbers. In my mind I basically traded an expensive handcuff for a #1 WR that's on the verge of breaking out at a position of need for me...and I think Cook > Clay.

Thoughts?

I approve.

Thoughts?

Fine trade. I'm just gonna need Davis to start his breakout after this week :lol: I'm versing him.

Agreed. May be a late depth add down the stretch.

If you have IR spots in your league then he's a great add right now cause they still haven't activated him and you can stash him on there for this week and still make more moves

Just dropped
Ty Montgomery
Chris Hogan
Jason witten
Fuller

Picked up
Gresham
Jamaal Williams
Jae crowder
Dion Lewis

May drop gresham since I already have Fitz and AP though
Still on the fence about giving Stafford the start over Dak. Gotta see what Dallas does at LT first

Only picked up witten because Ertz was on a bye/ injured. Witten hasn't been seeing many targets and I think gresham has a TD in each of his last 2 games. It really won't matter if Ertz is healthy and like I said before I already got AP and Fitz, so he'll most likely be dropped anyways

More of an impulse pickup

EDIT: already switched them back:lol:
First place makes you do crazy things

Last edited:
If you have IR spots in your league then he's a great add right now cause they still haven't activated him and you can stash him on there for this week and still make more moves

Not sure if that's all leagues, but the way mine is set up I'd have to drop someone first to add him, and then slot him into IR. I can't just add into that spot from the jump. Not sure if I want to even bother just yet.

Only picked up witten because Ertz was on a bye/ injured. Witten hasn't been seeing many targets and I think gresham has a TD in each of his last 2 games. It really won't matter if Ertz is healthy and like I said before I already got AP and Fitz, so he'll most likely be dropped anyways

More of an impulse pickup

EDIT: already switched them back:lol:
First place makes you do crazy things

I did the same thing too until I heard Stanton wasn't going to start.

Not sure if that's all leagues, but the way mine is set up I'd have to drop someone first to add him, and then slot him into IR. I can't just add into that spot from the jump. Not sure if I want to even bother just yet.

I just dropped my defense for him

Im sure hoping Juju has a good game tonight.

Trying to make up my mind on my RBs:

Lamar Miller, Alf, or Alex Collins (need 2)

Im leaning towards not using Alf because of the LT situation and them getting down quicly on the eagles which means Rod Smith time.

Back
Top Bottom