2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Well I got snaked by the guy I'm playing this week, he picked up Big Ben by bidding one more dollar than I had left in auction money...dude has 3 qbibs rostered and isn't even playing Big Ben this week :angry:

Can I trust Mariota tonight? Qbibs of note on the wire are Eli, Flacco, Bortles, Keenum, Cutler, Dalton, Kizer, Hundley.....

I don’t trust Big Ben at all, he’s been absolute garbage and he’s taking Antonio brown down with him :smh:

Can I trust Mariota tonight? Qbibs of note on the wire are Eli, Flacco, Bortles, Keenum, Cutler, Dalton, Kizer, Hundley.....

I'm kind of in the same boat, I don't know if I trust Murray (vs starting AP) against steeler def. But I like Bortles matchup (vs browns) and he seems to be connecting with M Lee past couple games... decisions decisions...

Every week I try and talk myself in or out of starting somebody on a Thursday night game.....

This week it's Corey Davis at Steelers....or start Doug Martin at Dolphins, Dion Lewis at Raiders, Abdullah at Bears or Marvin Jones at Bears

0.5 PPR

Every week I try and talk myself in or out of starting somebody on a Thursday night game.....

This week it's Corey Davis at Steelers....or start Doug Martin at Dolphins, Dion Lewis at Raiders, Abdullah at Bears or Marvin Jones at Bears

0.5 PPR

Corey or Dion IMO.

I'm versing the 12th place team this week. Of course it starts off tonight as my JuJu vs his Bell, Corey and Delaine Walker :emoji_sweat:

Corey or Dion IMO.

I'm versing the 12th place team this week. Of course it starts off tonight as my JuJu vs his Bell, Corey and Delaine Walker :emoji_sweat:

As much as I love Corey Davis I think the last couple of weeks scarred me from starting anybody but must starts on TNF for a little. I'm starting him in one league for sure but this league is my highest money league and it's a MUST win.

Anybody trust Mariota? I seriously do not want to play on TNF especially my QB :rolleyes

I got Rivers as well, can gamble pick up Bortles vs CLE or Cutler vs TB

Another got AB going

0.5 PPR

that would be the Muscle Hamster aka Doug Martin IMO. J Stew just ran all over the Dolphins.

that would be the Muscle Hamster aka Doug Martin IMO. J Stew just ran all over the Dolphins.

That's what I'm thinking too...they've been getting DESTROYED every week by RB's.

BUT .....

Carolina was able to move the ball as an offense collectively

With Mike Evans back and momentum coming off the win this past week I think we'll be able to move the ball against a Dolphins team that's looking like they're giving up right now.

I was about to say. J. Stew, Alex Collins, Lynch, and freeman all put in work the last four weeks vs that run Defense. I have to think Martin will do the same.

So someone sent me a trade of my Woods and D Parker for his AP JuJu and Mixon.

My team is
Cutler ( stream qbs since Watson went down)
Bell, Martin, Ajayi, Morris, Zeke
KB, woods, Allen, Parker, Amendola

Dude has Brady and Cam. Thinking of countering for a qb so I don't get stuck with streams for the playoffs.

Woods and Parker for cam and juju fair?

Would it be insane to start both Burkhead (RB2) AND Lewis (Flex)? Considering they’re both producing at a high level.

As of right now, I have Corey Davis in my Flex, Walker at TE. HATE Thursday games as most of you do. Have to start Walker, ASJ is on bye.

Back
Top Bottom