2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

E3E82757-9022-47B9-AA5D-12D684CEE0D2.jpeg

I grabbed Tyrod after Watson went down, smh

Rivers was out there so I grabbed him, but if he doesn’t clear the concussion protocol, I might have to consider grabbing Cutler myself :sick::smh:

I just have no faith in cutler he can easily get 30+ against tb or he can get tackled too hard and take himself out in the 2nd quarter

You sure about that?

Brate been buns though and trending down since coincidentally the time I got him in a trade lol.

I figure ASJ has a decent floor of 10-12 points and a ceiling of higher if he scores a TD and that's depressingly better than what Doug Martin and Doctson have been putting up.

It's mainly for my last flex spot I'm trying to shore up (3 flex in this league).

Nah man you have no need for ASJ. He's not an upgrade over either of your TE's and Olsen comes back next week most likely.

Have an offer of golden Tate for my Evan engram. Should I?

My wr: brown, Julio, Hopkins, Gordon, Coleman, Adams, Davis
Te: ertz

.5 ppr

Don’t think I need to do it, but golden Tate’s numbers are borderline low end wr1.

Have an offer of golden Tate for my Evan engram. Should I?

My wr: brown, Julio, Hopkins, Gordon, Coleman, Adams, Davis
Te: ertz

.5 ppr

Don’t think I need to do it, but golden Tate’s numbers are borderline low end wr1.

I don't see the real need to carry another TE when ya have Ertz, unless you plan on flexing Engram weekly.

I don't see the real need to carry another TE when ya have Ertz, unless you plan on flexing Engram weekly.

That was the idea until David Johnson or josh Gordon come back. Also insurance for ertz cuz hamstrings can be tricky

Maybe I should try countering with mixon instead. Doubt he takes it though

Crazy. I hope Kelvin's stock doesn't take a huge hit.

That's a ton to give up for Gronk alone. No waiver TE's you can add?

Not really. Everyone is rostering two or even 3 TE's so its next to nothing. I told him it was way too much and he countered with:

Gronk
Demaryius
Ty Mont
his second kicker (who gives a **** I'd drop him)

for

Alshon
Drake
Olsen
Broncos D (I've been streaming defenses but picked them up with week because they had a couple easy games coming up)

I'm leaning toward accepting. To me Gronk > Olsen, Ty Mont and Drake are probably a wash, Alshon > Demaryius but I have mike evans, baldwin, and Funchess so I think im fine without him.

I also think I have someone who would be willing to trade me Doug Martin for DT if I did this trade too. He said he was interested at least.

Looks like collusion right there.

Y’all play with such morons it’s insane

Yeah not sure what he is doing right there. Its an 8 man league, and 6 of us are fight for 4 spots. He's tied for 2nd, im debating manually putting Freeman back on his roster. But with it being a small league some relevant players have been sitting in FA all season

Last edited:
PPR, pick 1:

Kelvin (no Tyrod) @ Chargers
DJax @ Miami
Paul Richardson vs Atlanta (MNF)

I'm still leaning Kelvin. Thoughts?

Im second guessing myself on Lewis this week :smh:

Matchup is great and BB would use White exclusively or something, while everyone is playing Lewis and Burkhead

Im second guessing myself on Lewis this week :smh:

Matchup is great and BB would use White exclusively or something, while everyone is playing Lewis and Burkhead

It really is tough with that NE backfield. Year in and year out it's the same headache.

I added Lewis this morning strictly for depth.

Picked up Nathan Peterman and dropped R. Anderson.

Picked up D. Lewis again and dropped Maclin lol, can't trust Flacco wacko

Back
Top Bottom