2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I'd drop someone else for Davis if you're going to grab him. Jordan Reed will more than likely be back next game so then you'll be completely without a starting TE. Brate will turn it around.

@buc em
Thanks for reply.

EDIT: NVM, just got sniped for Vernon, dude I'm playing against added him couple hours ago :rofl:

Reason I'm debating is b/c I have Olsen stashed in my IR slot so I'm just really playing Brate/Vernon for this week before I presumably cut Brate/Vernon after Olsen comes back.

ASJ is on waiver too, thinking of adding after Sunday's games and cutting someone on my bench (Yahoo league) if no one's added him by then.

My team for this week:
QB: Kirk
RB: Shady
RB: Howard
WR: Diggs
WR: Keenan Allen
WR: Fitzgerald
TE: Brate (but debating swapping out for Vernon)
Flex: McKinnon
Flex: Doug Martin
Flex: Darkwa
D/ST: Lions
K: Lutz

Bench:
RB: Marlon Mack, Austin Ekler
WR: Robby Anderson, Doctson, Josh Gordon
D/ST: Ravens
IR: Olsen

kicks2024 kicks2024 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. royster royster

It does sound crazy if you're a traditionalist lol but reasons I set my league up that way are:
- it's a 10 team league of same people the last 4 years and nobody ever makes any trades unless you agree to some stupid trade that only benefits them
- I just think it's a waste if you have a stacked bench and you can't do anything w/ it b/c there's not enough lineup spots
- ^ is made worse when nobody wants to trade so you can't even take advantage of drafting/playing waiver well (unless you're just excited at prospect of someone on your team getting hurt so that you can "reap benefits" of having stacked bench (sarcasm)
- 10 team league but it's really more like a 12 team league based off how the talent pool is spread out (presuming people in your league know how to play FF)

I think it's more fun personally and everyone else in the league likes it that way too.

I got other leagues where I legit have 4-5 legit starting FF WRs or 4-5 legit starting RBs and can only play 3-4 of them and the rest of the time they're just rotting on bench and nobody wants to trade either.

I have Dede, Gordon, Shepard, and Corey Davis stashed. I'm hoping at least will pan out as a WR1 during the final stretch.

Extremely thin options at QB right now. Which of these two QBs is the safer pick?

Cutler vs TB
Bortles @ Cle

Extremely thin options at QB right now. Which of these two QBs is the safer pick?

Cutler vs TB
Bortles @ Cle

Neither :lol:

Jk i gotta choose Rivers or Bortles myself.

Wait til tomorrow and check back with that weather in Cleveland. Fournette punkin out so Jags may throw a little more

Neither :lol:

Jk i gotta choose Rivers or Bortles myself.

Wait til tomorrow and check back with that weather in Cleveland. Fournette punkin out so Jags may throw a little more

Haha, if I could choose neither I would. If I could get 12-15 points from either QB, I'll be happy.
I'll be starting Rivers in another league. :lol:

It does sound crazy if you're a traditionalist lol but reasons I set my league up that way are:
- it's a 10 team league of same people the last 4 years and nobody ever makes any trades unless you agree to some stupid trade that only benefits them
- I just think it's a waste if you have a stacked bench and you can't do anything w/ it b/c there's not enough lineup spots
- ^ is made worse when nobody wants to trade so you can't even take advantage of drafting/playing waiver well (unless you're just excited at prospect of someone on your team getting hurt so that you can "reap benefits" of having stacked bench (sarcasm)
- 10 team league but it's really more like a 12 team league based off how the talent pool is spread out (presuming people in your league know how to play FF)

I think it's more fun personally and everyone else in the league likes it that way too.

I got other leagues where I legit have 4-5 legit starting FF WRs or 4-5 legit starting RBs and can only play 3-4 of them and the rest of the time they're just rotting on bench and nobody wants to trade either.
tumblr_onesqwAO071vq40nbo6_400.gif

D. Freeman officially ruled out for MNF. Imma need Tevin to eat :pimp:

He's been all but ruled out since last week

Understandable but damn :lol:

Scores gotta be in 2-250 range huh

What do y'all think about trading Sanders for Zeke?

I also have Brown, Baldwin, Anderson, Crowder, & Doctson so i could afford losing him. Only thing that sucks is that if I don't make the championship Zeke has no value to me.

What do y'all think about trading Sanders for Zeke?

I also have Brown, Baldwin, Anderson, Crowder, & Doctson so i could afford losing him. Only thing that sucks is that if I don't make the championship Zeke has no value to me.

Based off name value, previous value thats a steal

Zeke prob wont have any value come week 16 anyway. Cowboys more than likely wont be in the playoff hunt no need to put him back out there for 2 weeks or he may not even be in shape. They also play Seattle week 16.

With that said, someone dropped him thursday in my league and i scooped him up (just in case). Gonna try to trade him somehow before the deadline

Back
Top Bottom