2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

My Tyreek Hill for Drew Brees, Crab, and Doug Martin?

Leaning towards no cause I feel like Tyreek is gonna feast this week against Buffalo

unless your QB is trash i wouldnt even consider it
No unless youre planning to trade 1 of Nuk, AB, Julio, or Diggs to improve your RB

I wish i could. nobody wants to help me out with that.
i tried to trade for fournette, dude wanted nuk + AB + kamara lol

Lost 3 straight after starting off 8-0 but i just clinched a playoff spot. Now i need to win 1 more game to get a first round bye.

I don't really like that trade ya made nick. nick. :ohwell:

Pissed Wilson went off last night. If the kid who has him lost, I would have moved into 4th. Instead, I'm stuck in 5th at the moment.

Going for Cincy D/ST (dropping Saints), Rivers (dropping D. Henry, I may want to play Rivers over Goff this week) & IDK what to do with my third move, if anything.

macbk macbk I just backed out an hour ago :lol: Trade deadline is in 24 hours.

I'm trying to get McCoy & Keenan Allen for Brown. I have no incentive to trade Brown so the ball is in his court.

macbk macbk I just backed out an hour ago :lol: Trade deadline is in 24 hours.

I'm trying to get McCoy & Keenan Allen for Brown. I have no incentive to trade Brown so the ball is in his court.

Asking for a bit much IMO, but worth a shot.

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said JuJu Smith-Schuster has a "small" hamstring issue.
Tomlin said the rookie could be limited early in the week, but it does not seem like an injury which will keep him out. Still, it is a situation to monitor throughout the week.

Ugh not what I wanted to read right now :smh::smh:

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 12.29.55 PM.png

One of the closer leagues I've been in.

I'm second in points scored, playing the #1 record this week. Won this past week, but lost the week before because i started Alf Morris over Landry :smh:

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 12.29.55 PM.png

One of the closer leagues I've been in.

I'm second in points scored, playing the #1 record this week. Won this past week, but lost the week before because i started Alf Morris over Landry :smh:

Too close in both of my money leagues. 1 more win im in 2 wins should get me a bye. The other i gotta win all 3 to make sure im in, theres no bye

Gonna throw Zeke + Williams + Evans/Funchess for Russ/Cam + Hunt

Is that QB situation in Denver so bad i avoid DT in a trade? They got OAK, MIA, NYJ, IND, WAS

Im targeting L.Murray & DT

Last edited:
Surprised ya guys haven't reach your trade deadline/have one at all. Mine was 10 days ago.

I absolutely love Russel Wilson/Baldwin. Those two have been awesome for my fantasy team... 6 game winning streak and I'm playing first place this coming week. He only has 2 Ls and one of them were from me.

I absolutely love Russel Wilson/Baldwin. Those two have been awesome for my fantasy team... 6 game winning streak and I'm playing first place this coming week. He only has 2 Ls and one of them were from me.

I tried trading for him when Watson went down and the kid wanted my Mariota & Kelce :rolleyes .

• Four of the six losses for Da Juice is Loose this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
  • Da Juice is Loose had the highest losing score in the league this season with 164.14 points.
:smh:

D.Freeman owner cut him. Worth me cutting J.Williams and stashing him?

• Four of the six losses for Da Juice is Loose this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
  • Da Juice is Loose had the highest losing score in the league this season with 164.14 points.

D.Freeman owner cut him. Worth me cutting J.Williams and stashing him?

Yes yes yes

:lol: :smh: classic fantasy BS

Of course
Just looked again and notice Perine is there as well. Would you pick Perine over Freeman?

Gordon, Ingram, Duke, Mixon, J.Williams, Ekeler are my current RBs

My league is fickle never wants to do trades. Most of them never even reply to trade requests. Work league at that. I would see them at work and say "Hey you see that offer I sent you? Let me know if you have a counter." They would tell me they would look at it later at home and stll crickets :smh:

Last edited:
My league is fickle never wants to do trades. Most of them never even reply to trade requests.

Exactly how mine are, or if they happen to look at it they NEVER counter they just decline n keep going. We all live in diff states but everybody has eachothers number and there is a big group text of everyone. I mention trade and may get 1 (out of 13) reply of some BS trade

Just looked again and notice Perine is there as well. Would you pick Perine over Freeman?

Gordon, Ingram, Duke, Mixon, J.Williams, Ekeler are my current RBs

My league is fickle never wants to do trades. Most of them never even reply to trade requests. Work league at that. I would see them at work and say "Hey you see that offer I sent you? Let me know if you have a counter." They would tell me they would look at it later at home and stll crickets :smh:

Freeman years better than perine

Ya guys like Rivers on Thanksgiving @ Dallas or Goff (no Woods) vs Saints? I currently have Goff. I'm gonna bid on Rivers tonight to give me the chance to have a choice on either.

Back
Top Bottom