2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Oh man. This FF season has been filled with ups and downs. Looks like I’ve lost today and the only way I’ll make the new playoffs is by points. This **** is crazy.

Gonna win this week then playoffs next week with 7-6 record.....

River dance Collins on my bench doe.... dayyuuummmmm!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171203-230712.png
    Screenshot_20171203-230712.png
    305.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20171203-231214.png
    Screenshot_20171203-231214.png
    300 KB · Views: 2
i lost but the team i was tied in 6th with also should lose, so i will make it in all 3 leagues with 2 byes

Missed playoffs in one league at 6-7. Had to win this week.

Finishing 7-6 and 8-5 in the other leagues I'm in the hunt

Go figure Agholor has a career game against me :rolleyes I need 35 out of AJ & JuJu to win tonight. Not counting on it happening.

If I do lose, 5 of us will be 7-6 :wow: I'm currently in 3rd so I think I'll be safe for a playoff spot (6 make it in) but I may not stay as the 3rd seed.

Just need Mixon held under 27 points tonight to get in the playoffs in my money league. I'm going against AB in one of my other leagues. If he's out, I win.

I was up .3 before last night. Dude I was facing had Thomas Rawls who was projected to have 0. Seattle have him 1 touch, which tied us at 75.7 going into tonight. If Antonio Brown doesn't play, I have the worst luck.

I was up .3 before last night. Dude I was facing had Thomas Rawls who was projected to have 0. Seattle have him 1 touch, which tied us at 75.7 going into tonight. If Antonio Brown doesn't play, I have the worst luck.

Grab someone, anyone if AB sits. Eli Rogers, Bey, even LaFell on the Cincy side :lol: .

Grab someone, anyone if AB sits. Eli Rogers, Bey, even LaFell on the Cincy side :lol: .

Can't. Our waiver claims don't process until Wednesday.

EDIT: maybe I'm wrong. I think I can drop Jesse James and sneak a WR into Brown's spot. Yeah you right. Good call :nthat:

Now I just have to hope they announce his status before the game is locked in.

Can't. Our waiver claims don't process until Wednesday.

EDIT: maybe I'm wrong. I think I can drop Jesse James and sneak a WR into Brown's spot.

Yeah man do that if it comes down to it. I'm fortunate to have JuJu so I low-key want AB to sit :blush: :lol: .

Screenshot_20171204-105917.jpg

legit got my opponent mad this week in the first round of the playoffs

benching two spots and he just caught it.. he hit me with a personal call haha

legit got my opponent mad this week in the first round of the playoffs

benching two spots and he just caught it.. he hit me with a personal call haha

I hope i never come across you in random leagues i always join for fun with your bs shenanigans .. you also didnt bench 2 spots, maybe just 1 since AJ hasnt played yet

Hope Big Ben has a terrible game

I want my brother to make playoffs

I hope he does too. I benched him and AB in my big money league lost this week (got 1 week left), playing against both and Mixon in my smaller money league up by 35

Already in but can secure 1st rd bye with this W

I'm confused. Your opponent is mad because you are beating him even without AJ?

Well I already know he trolls the thread :smh: guess this is another case.

i don't troll the thread this is called trash talking and talking your opponent's soul ! haha

i still have AJ green , Martavis Bryant and Juju smith for that last two spots...

call me a troll for my trade talk when it only landed me in first place ..

call me a troll for taking $ to bench a player to cover the league fee .. which i know for sure a few of you would've taken the $100 given that i was a lock to make the playoffs already

fantasy football is just a game have fun with it.. because i am

I hope i never come across you in random leagues i always join for fun with your bs shenanigans .. you also didnt bench 2 spots, maybe just 1 since AJ hasnt played yet

I hope he does too. I benched him and AB in my big money league lost this week (got 1 week left), playing against both and Mixon in my smaller money league up by 35

Already in but can secure 1st rd bye with this W
are you in the NT fantasy football league with suavemente ?

Depending on Ben, AB, & Mixon i could finish 9-4 or 8-5 .. assuming they do decent i take an L then all 6 teams in the playoffs will be 8-5

With that said which team do yall like (# in random order)

Team #1
PhotoGrid_1512418568054.jpg

Team #2
PhotoGrid_1512418412205.jpg

Team #3
PhotoGrid_1512418548690.jpg

Team #4
PhotoGrid_1512418444373.jpg

Team #5
PhotoGrid_1512418495384.jpg

Team #6
PhotoGrid_1512418471343.jpg

im up 17 and he has AJ going... Half PPR... IF i would of start Fitz instead of D. Adams, id be up 31...

Back
Top Bottom