2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Slid into the playoffs based off points and I’m playing the same guy that beat me in the last week of the regular season again in the first round of the playoffs. I need my revenge!

Slid into the playoffs based off points and I’m playing the same guy that beat me in the last week of the regular season again in the first round of the playoffs. I need my revenge!
giphy.gif

Thoughts on my line up guys? I’m currently 3rd in the playoffs in both of my leagues no bye week for me. Any suggestions/ tweaks in my line for line up. Let’s get to the chips fellas. This thread was a great help this year. Lastly thoughts on who to pick up/ stream for Defense/ kickers.
49E9E8C5-3393-4A1C-8070-48250E5B4B0E.png
483BB533-1FBB-40AB-BF7C-EE838A7165C3.png

Attachments

• 697E9685-29E3-483D-BC6A-DB1278C09E93.png
    697E9685-29E3-483D-BC6A-DB1278C09E93.png
    767.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 21D52DAD-8944-405F-8592-4D6C9856B4AA.png
    21D52DAD-8944-405F-8592-4D6C9856B4AA.png
    788.8 KB · Views: 2
Yup landed at the 5 spot.

My guys gotta keep showing up. Everyone had decent-good games last week except Evans :smh:

Man watching every target of Josh Gordon this past week he was KILLING them every time, could have had a couple deep TD's but Kizer was off on his throws. Dude easily could have had like a 30 point game in his first game played in 3 damn years. And this was vs a top 3 secondary in the league.

No matter how playoffs unfold, I think I should be candidate for GM of the year in my league :nthat::rofl:

Finished 10-3 and clinched 1 seed and first round bye.

After draft day back in Sept, Yahoo gave me the worst draft grade out of my 10 team league and had me projected to go 1-12 and last place :sick::rofl:

I started off 2-5 (bad luck most losses honestly) and finished 7-6 in 3rd place :pimp: .

Another week, another dilemma I face in at RB. I'm gonna have to decide if I bench either Hunt or Howard in favor of Dion, or leave them both in and Dion rides pine.

i ended up 11-2 in my big money league, 2 pts away from a perfect season smh. oh well all tht matters is the playoffs!

Anyone run ESPN leagues? Can I set it that non playoff teams cant make add/drops anymore?

When I ran NFL.com I was able to make that setting for obvious reasons

Got 2nd place and a bye without my 1st (Zeke) and 2nd round pick (Jordy). yeah Jordy is healthy but he might as well have broke his collar bone too without ARod.

And I got Drew Brees as my QB. It was a struggle the month :lol:

Man watching every target of Josh Gordon this past week he was KILLING them every time, could have had a couple deep TD's but Kizer was off on his throws. Dude easily could have had like a 30 point game in his first game played in 3 damn years. And this was vs a top 3 secondary in the league.

All true but this is fantasy, and his QB is gonna be Kizer from here on out.

2nd round of the playoffs for me. Had a bye week 13.

I could really use some insight or advice on my lineup. Are my wideouts/flex the right start and Also with Gronk suspended. Go with ASJ or try to grab Brate, Thanks NT Fam in adv.

Screenshot_20171205-072359.jpg

Screenshot_20171205-072421.jpg

Jets vs DEN or Cincy vs Bears

Ben riding Jags majority the year but not doing that vs Seattle

Anyone run ESPN leagues? Can I set it that non playoff teams cant make add/drops anymore?

When I ran NFL.com I was able to make that setting for obvious reasons

You should be able to have the lock/unlock feature for (eliminated) teams. I did it this morning for the 6 non-playoff teams, Yahoo tho.

I would have left all unlocked if place-finish mattered for drafting purposes, but for two seasons now since the league started we've randomized draft order, so it's likely sticking that way.

Got 1st place and the 1st round bye in two leagues and ended up missing the playoffs in my main league :frown:

I have Mike Evans, Landry and Hill with Hogan chillin in one of those league. I might have bench Evans, but there's literally no one on waivers. It'd be great if Hogan came back vs. the Steelers in week 15.

2nd round of the playoffs for me. Had a bye week 13.

I could really use some insight or advice on my lineup. Are my wideouts/flex the right start and Also with Gronk suspended. Go with ASJ or try to grab Brate, Thanks NT Fam in adv.

Screenshot_20171205-072359.jpg

Screenshot_20171205-072421.jpg

You need to grab Brate. He'll put up numbers every week Jameis is out there as the starter.

You should be able to have the lock/unlock feature for (eliminated) teams. I did it this morning for the 6 non-playoff teams, Yahoo tho.

I would have left all unlocked if place-finish mattered for drafting purposes, but for two seasons now since the league started we've randomized draft order, so it's likely sticking that way.

Ive been searching randomly online for answers. It appears ESPN doesnt have this feature while everyone else does. Stupid.

Someone on reddit suggested changing the season acquisition limit to 0, but this seems to be universal and not strictly for certain teams. That would eliminate playoff teams from making moves as well.

Only thing ive done for now is manually set waiver priority in favor of the 6 playoff teams. I'll keep searching. Im pretty confident the folks in my league wouldnt do some shady stuff but i just want to take the precaution and not have to go through the trouble of manually putting players back on rosters should anyone get funny ideas

Ive been searching randomly online for answers. It appears ESPN doesnt have this feature while everyone else does. Stupid.

Someone on reddit suggested changing the season acquisition limit to 0, but this seems to be universal and not strictly for certain teams. That would eliminate playoff teams from making moves as well.

Only thing ive done for now is manually set waiver priority in favor of the 6 playoff teams. I'll keep searching. Im pretty confident the folks in my league wouldnt do some shady stuff but i just want to take the precaution and not have to go through the trouble of manually putting players back on rosters should anyone get funny ideas

I'd like this option as well since I run an ESPN league, but I don't think anyone would collude. The top players are undroppable, but if I saw a team just dumping players, I'd reverse those transactions and they wouldn't be in the league next season. After 5 years, it hasn't happened yet though.

Back
Top Bottom