2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I'm up by 5. I have no one playing. Opponent has AB left to play,and he's confirmed to play tonight. Watch this ***** have a career night.

mjcry1.png

I need AB to get 0.1 points. This dude better not tweak his toe on his first route and sit the rest of the night out.

In another league, I need AJ and Steelers D to get less than 16.

I've always thought the title to this thread with the "ZERO RB IS STILL KING" was kinda dumb but my team is looking strong as hell heading into a first round bye right now with Kamara, Dion Lewis, McKinnon and Peyton Barber as my top RB's :lol:

Doug Martin and Ameer Abdullah were some busts for me, Dalvin Cook went down early and Derrick Henry's situation never worked himself out to really be startable.

made the playoffs in both leagues :nthat:

got a first round bye in one of them, the other league I'm going to defend my back to back championship #3peat

I lost by 2 points because that 3rd AJ TD was called back on some BS :angry: and JuJu got nothing doing tonight.

7-6, 3rd place finish so I can't be too mad at the L tonight I guess :lol: .

Week 14

Most likely starting line up.....

Good luck!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171204-211622.png
    Screenshot_20171204-211622.png
    373.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20171204-211629.png
    Screenshot_20171204-211629.png
    343.9 KB · Views: 5
I was already in but a W would have gave me 1st rd bye could have avoided using Jags D vs Sea and playing Baldwin vs Jax. That last TD from Ben/AB did me in :smh: .. oh and that BS the bengals pulled of not knocking bell out of bounds at the sideline just letting him score

Oh well 8-5 is where i went in last yr and won it all

Got another week in big money league

No matter how playoffs unfold, I think I should be candidate for GM of the year in my league :nthat::rofl:

Finished 10-3 and clinched 1 seed and first round bye.

After draft day back in Sept, Yahoo gave me the worst draft grade out of my 10 team league and had me projected to go 1-12 and last place :sick::rofl:

No matter how playoffs unfold, I think I should be candidate for GM of the year in my league :nthat::rofl:

Finished 10-3 and clinched 1 seed and first round bye.

After draft day back in Sept, Yahoo gave me the worst draft grade out of my 10 team league and had me projected to go 1-12 and last place :sick::rofl:

Thay always do that. NFL projected me like 3 wins last year i wemt 11-5 and won it all

Back
Top Bottom