2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Who all is starting Matt Ryan tomorrow?

I am stuck using him because I have Stafford also and he is hurt.

Ryan is on the road and looking back at the Saints the defense tends to play worse on the road.

Last 3 years vs the Saints

Screenshot_20171206-154837.jpg

Who all is starting Matt Ryan tomorrow?

I am stuck using him because I have Stafford also and he is hurt.

Ryan is on the road and looking back at the Saints the defense tends to play worse on the road.

Ryan always puts up numbers on the Saints but this year is different. They actually have a defense. Saying that, I’m starting Ryan over Stafford. His jacked up hand is making me nervous.

Hunt owners in the playoffs this week, what ya doing with him? I want Dion in there (vs Miami + no Gronk) but I can't get myself to decide between benching Hunt or Howard. Thoughts? PPR.

Last edited:
PPR LEAGUE:

Pick 2

Michael Thomas at Atl
Cooper kupp vs eagles
Marquisse Goodwin vs 49ers
Desean Jackson vs Texans

Pick one, standard scoring:

Mike Davis, Peyton Barber, or Duke Johnson?

also first week of the playoffs I cant be having Jordan Howard and Hyde ruin my score again. They've been pretty bad recently

I have New England and Washington defenses rostered for the playoffs....got a bye this week so their matchups for week 15 and 16 are looking like

New England: @Pit, Buf
Washington: Ari, Den

Considering going Washington week 15 and New England week 16
Defenses left on the wire: Browns, 49ers, Cowboys, Jets, Cardinals, Chiefs, Falcons, Dolphins, Raiders, Colts, Giants

Good idea? Drop one of them for a bench stash? Letme know fam!! goodluck to all in the playoffs lets get this bag!!!

Not a world-beating move but I finally dropped Kelvin and grabbed Trent Taylor. May consider playing him over DJax or Paul Richardson this week, but it could be a huge gamble.

I grabbed the Packers yesterday morning because I believe Kizer will be prone to a turnover/taking sacks. I could still grab Jets or Bengals if I want to tho.

Need to flex one. 12 man standard:

L murray @ Car
Funchess vs Min
Coleman vs NO
Barber vs Det
Henry @ Ari

Im really thinking about using the Cowboys against the Giants. In my league you get return yards for your defense.
The NYG kicker Rosas doesnt seem to kick alot of touchbacks. They have allowed return yards to every team they have played.

Im also nervous to use the Steelers defense with Shazier going down. He was like the Sean lee of their defense.

Im thinking im gonna sit Dez and use my three Rbs. I could totally see the Cowboys running the whole game like the Raiders did with Lynch. Thoughts?

Lamar Miller, Alf, and Alex Collins.

Peyton Barber vs Detroit
or
Philly Blount @ Rams

Neither .. but Blount. Wait to see what happens for Tampa though. Barber looked good, but Doug is back yet (not cleared but should be). Barber should start he looked better but the Bucs trash so who kmows

Need to flex one. 12 man standard:

L murray @ Car
Funchess vs Min
Coleman vs NO
Barber vs Det
Henry @ Ari

Coleman then Murray

Back
Top Bottom