2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Chris Hogan may be back. Do I start him over Adams? I have Crabtree, Gordon, Hogan, Adams, and Agholor what 3 should I start?

I think these are my starters going into the playoffs. Any adjustments necessary? If Mixon can't go, who should I flex.?

Anyone else who has Wilson just staying the course or benching? I feel like he is good to go despite the matchup .

Screenshot_20171206-105128.jpg

Screenshot_20171206-105202.jpg

I need HALP ya'll lol.. I've been going back and forth on this all week smh..

10 team Standard ESPN League.. who to start?

Case Keenum vs. ATL?
Brees vs. Carolina?
McCown vs. Denver?

THANK YOU FRANDZ

I think these are my starters going into the playoffs. Any adjustments necessary? If Mixon can't go, who should I flex.?

Anyone else who has Wilson just staying the course or benching? I feel like he is good to go despite the matchup .

Screenshot_20171206-105128.jpg

Screenshot_20171206-105202.jpg

Might want to keep an eye out on Stafford status for MJJ. If stafford misses and mixon out you gotta go sanu & kupp

I need HALP ya'll lol.. I've been going back and forth on this all week smh..

10 team Standard ESPN League.. who to start?

Case Keenum vs. ATL?
Brees vs. Carolina?
McCown vs. Denver?

THANK YOU FRANDZ

Bruh you a week behind :lol:

Sheppard or morris ppr?

As in Alfred? Morris, shepard still hurt

Shep

Morris v NY
Crowder v LAC
Sanu v NO
DJax v DET

Pick 2

PPR

Morros crowder

UGH LMAOOO

Breesus at ATL
Keenum at Carolina
McCown at Denver

Any help? 10 team standard espn

Made the playoffs despite losing Dalvin Cook and Zeke. Have no idea who to roll with this week. Please set my lineup, NT:

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

Ive been in 2 NT Fantasy Leagues for like 4 years on Yahoo.... Are any Fantasy Live and or Fantasy Takeover members in here?

So with Gronk out Im debating between:

Burton
Njoku
S Anderson

Right now im leaning Burton and that is who i have in my TE spot but if Ertz plays then next up would be Anderson correct?

I already have to start J Gordon since Juju is suspended and Im not falling for Diggs failure again.

So with Gronk out Im debating between:

Burton
Njoku
S Anderson

Right now im leaning Burton and that is who i have in my TE spot but if Ertz plays then next up would be Anderson correct?

I already have to start J Gordon since Juju is suspended and Im not falling for Diggs failure again.

I would say so. Packers suck at covering WR's and stopping the run but somehow they've been pretty good vs TE's.

Who all is starting Matt Ryan tomorrow?

I am stuck using him because I have Stafford also and he is hurt.

Ryan is on the road and looking back at the Saints the defense tends to play worse on the road.

Back
Top Bottom