2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Congrats to everyone who's still alive :pimp:. Of my two playoff teams I'm going up against someone who started 6-0 but finished 0-7, and someone who started slow but finished hot. Should be interesting.

I'm still staying away from Gordon, he has Kizer throwing to him sorry no thanks. Talent doesn't score fantasy points.

I'm still staying away from Gordon, he has Kizer throwing to him sorry no thanks. Talent doesn't score fantasy points.
I'm starting him as my WR4 this week. Like you said talent doesn't score fantasy points. Opportunity does though and he got 11 targets last week. If you're an underdog and need upside he definitely provides it.

Dude he had 85 yards on 11 targets against the top ranked corner/secondary in the league this year...on the road...in his first game in 3 years. At home vs the terrible Packers pass defense you better be starting somebody pretty damn good over him.

Dude he had 85 yards on 11 targets against the top ranked corner/secondary in the league this year...on the road...in his first game in 3 years. At home vs the terrible Packers pass defense you better be starting somebody pretty damn good over him.

His floor is just really low imo

What y'all think about Mike Davis?? I know they're playing Jax but he looked good last week

Not making my grab of the Packers D/ST for $6 this morning all that good :blush: :lol: I probably should have prioritized Bills over Packers shouldn't I?

Last edited:
Not making my grab of the Packers D/ST for $6 this morning all that good :blush: :lol: I probably should have prioritized Bills over Packers shouldn't I?

Even though Gordon could put up some numbers Kizer holds on to the ball way too long and is always prone to sacks and turnovers. Bills probably won't have their top two corners since Gronk knocked out White last game. TY Hilton could possibly end up having a big game.

Should I pull the trigger on dropping Kelvin (who is back at practice today, limited) for Trent Taylor?

Even though Gordon could put up some numbers Kizer holds on to the ball way too long and is always prone to sacks and turnovers. Bills probably won't have their top two corners since Gronk knocked out White last game. TY Hilton could possibly end up having a big game.

350.png

:lol:

I understand the story hype and hope of Gordon's return. Its a great redemption story. But this is the Browns we are talking about, who over the past 3 fantasy seasons have had 2 startable receivers in fantasy.. Barnidge (not even playing anymore) and Pryor (got traded flopped and is on IR).

Corey Coleman never ROI
Rishard Higgins never ROI
David Njoku so so I guess

Also how much of these 11 targets played in to we got Gordon back first game lets feed him. Against top rated corner ok cool nice. But its the Browns and im not putting my fantasy season on the line for Deshone Kizer/Josh Gordon

I understand the story hype and hope of Gordon's return. Its a great redemption story. But this is the Browns we are talking about, who over the past 3 fantasy seasons have had 2 startable receivers in fantasy.. Barnidge (not even playing anymore) and Pryor (got traded flopped and is on IR).

Corey Coleman never ROI
Rishard Higgins never ROI
David Njoku so so I guess

Also how much of these 11 targets played in to we got Gordon back first game lets feed him. Against top rated corner ok cool nice. But its the Browns and im not putting my fantasy season on the line for Deshone Kizer/Josh Gordon

My top question to you and others saying they have him on their roster but aren't starting him...who are you starting over him?

And you really actually believe the only reason they fed Gordon that many targets against the top secondary in the league is because it was his first game back :lol:

I was able to get Morris off waivers... Was surprised he was still available

Is he a better start than Watkins, Crowell & maclin?

My top question to you and others saying they have him on their roster but aren't starting him...who are you starting over him?

And you really actually believe the only reason they fed Gordon that many targets against the top secondary in the league is because it was his first game back :lol:

I dont own him but if i did i also have, Evans, Baldwin, Funchess, Goodwin .. another league Jeffery, AB, Jones Jr, Fitz, & Woods

Idk who it was but they said something about Hue Jackson talkin about they had something "special" for Josh Gordon .. so idk was it planned?

I dont own him but if i did i also have, Evans, Baldwin, Funchess, Goodwin .. another league Jeffery, AB, Jones Jr, Fitz, & Woods

Idk who it was but they said something about Hue Jackson talkin about they had something "special" for Josh Gordon .. so idk was it planned?

Different week different game plan

Hue Jackson also said duke would get more carries etc etc and he didn’t lol. He’s a moron

But if I had Gordon which I did in all my leagues and dropped. I would be playing him unless you got AB and another stud that you would be dumb to bench

But again it’s in the nfl, easy match up doesn’t mean he’s gonna excel and kill it, anything can happen but I expect him to have a fairly decent game

Tyreek Hill might win some people their leagues with his performance last game, this week vs Raiders and in the championship week at home vs Dolphins.

Tyreek Hill might win some people their leagues with his performance last game, this week vs Raiders and in the championship week at home vs Dolphins.

Honestly

Kareem hunt needs to turn it up week 15 and 16 if he wants bert to win some money

Back
Top Bottom