2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Would you guys feel comfortable with something like Pryor and B-Marsh as your top two WR's in 0.5 PPR if your RB's were McCoy, Cook and Doug Martin and QB is Brady?

Would you guys feel comfortable with something like Pryor and B-Marsh as your top two WR's in 0.5 PPR if your RB's were McCoy, Cook and Doug Martin and QB is Brady?

Yes.

Still shocked that you guys are drafting so early.

Why not wait till the week before the season to see how injuries and suspensions play out?

I'd probably be cool with it. Marshall went pretty early by me, I was surprised. Round 4.

kingkoopa kingkoopa if it was up to me our draft would be next weekend but a few guys have work and couldn't swing the time. So we decided on last night. Of course as we draft Ware & Edelman go down.

Looks like Julian Edelman is done for the season with a torn ACL.

The Chiefs are saying that Spencer Ware's ACL is fine but he sprained his PCL. He'll probably miss a few games but his season isn't over. However that still leaves the door open for Kareem Hunt to show out and take hold of the job so he should still be your preferred draft target.

Yes.

Still shocked that you guys are drafting so early.

Why not wait till the week before the season to see how injuries and suspensions play out?

Well the 4th game of preseason basically no starters ever play, but it does suck that we don't have the Zeke decision by the time of our draft tomorrow at 2PM. Also there's a game going on during our draft and then one that'll be happening right afterwards and of course that late game has a couple of players that I'm eyeing early.

When do you think Mixon takes over the starting role?

yeah i'll never understand drafting before preseason week 3 is in the books. i usually push/schedule for the Monday/Tuesday before regular season week 1, but get if people do right before preseason week 4. but before preseason week 3 is done? hell nah, man :lol:

yeah i'll never understand drafting before preseason week 3 is in the books. i usually push/schedule for the Monday/Tuesday before regular season week 1, but get if people do right before preseason week 4. but before preseason week 3 is done? hell nah, man :lol:

Yeah mine is always due to people's availability. We do an in person draft so mid August always works best for everyone

^ yeah that makes sense. waiting until after preseason usually means labor day weekend, which is VERY tough to do

When do you think Mixon takes over the starting role?

Until someone gets traded or Mixon just clean out performs Hill or Gio, I think our backfiel is washed for fantasy early on.

Won't be decided until probably midseason.

Eh I think Reed and Crowder's roles will remain the same, the one I'm worried about in regards to Pryor's role is Doctson. They're going to be playing more similar roles and they used a first rounder on Doctson while Pryor is only on a one year deal.

Drafted for my homie last night, what y'all think:

QBs (play 1): cam and Ben
RBs (play 2): Jordan Howard, dalvin cook, sproles, Dion Lewis and kamara
WRs (play 2): kelvin benjamin, tyreek hill and Larry Fitzgerald
TEs (play 1): gronk, gates and engram

League plays a flex (WR/RB/TE).. waited til last 2 rounds to draft defense and kicked, kinda got screwed on defense and ended up with steelers.. Falcons are still the out there though

Julius Thomas, donta foreman and Kupp are on the waiver

O and same dude drafted:

Luck, Edelman, Alshon, lesean, Jordan reed, Sammy Watkins and ty Montgomery

Drafted for my homie last night, what y'all think:

QBs (play 1): cam and Ben
RBs (play 2): Jordan Howard, dalvin cook, sproles, Dion Lewis and kamara
WRs (play 2): kelvin benjamin, tyreek hill and Larry Fitzgerald
TEs (play 1): gronk, gates and engram

League plays a flex (WR/RB/TE).. waited til last 2 rounds to draft defense and kicked, kinda got screwed on defense and ended up with steelers.. Falcons are still the out there though

Julius Thomas, donta foreman and Kupp are on the waiver

Idk why you drafted three TE's but I'd drop Engram for Kupp if I were you

Idk why you drafted three TE's but I'd drop Engram for Kupp if I were you

I figured with having gronk and gates, needed insurance for both.. and it was a late pick.. plus figured he is the Giants primary TE

I figured with having gronk and gates, needed insurance for both.. and it was a late pick.. plus figured he is the Giants primary TE

Too many mouths to feed over there. Beckham and Marshall are going to want the ball as much as possible and Shepard isn't gonna wanna just stand around watching. He could be a solid pickup a lil bit later in the year if the Giants OL keeps only giving him like 0.5 seconds to throw but he's a waiver wire player at the moment.

Also drafted Alfred Morris, any point in keeping him?

I'd hold onto him at the moment. If Zeke gets the suspension lifted then drop him, but if he's suspended those first 6 then wait til after the first game to see how the carries work out

Auction draft this morning:

QB: Mariota, Cousins
RB: Freeman, McFadden, Crowell, Melvin Gordon, Tevin Coleman
WR: Doug Baldwin, Keenan Allen, Crowder, Mart. Bryant, Devante Parker, Kupp
TE: Ertz
K: Tucker
D: Chiefs

Last edited by a moderator:
Auction draft this morning:

QB: Mariota, Cousins
RB: Freeman, McFadden, Crowell, Melvin Gordon, Devin Coleman
WR: Doug Baldwin, Keenan Allen, Crowder, Mart. Bryant, Devante Parker, Kupp
TE: Ertz
K: Tucker
D: Chiefs

Good team, you're stacked at WR.

So who do I grab in place of Edelman? Hogan & Mitchell were both drafted.

Back
Top Bottom