2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

You might as well drop martin, if it aint barber no need in even playing the RB

Eh the three remaining teams with me are all somewhat weak at their flex spot so I'm not gonna drop either of them til I pretty much know for sure who's gonna be the starter

Who would you go with at kicker though?

Eh the three remaining teams with me are all somewhat weak at their flex spot so I'm not gonna drop either of them til I pretty much know for sure who's gonna be the starter

Butker. I have a feeling Chiefs/Chargers Saturday will be a scoring affair.

I think id go with the lesser of the 2 offenses .. chiefs chargers may be a scoring affair but could end up in a lot of PATs.

I think id go with the lesser of the 2 offenses .. chiefs chargers may be a scoring affair but could end up in a lot of PATs.

I wanna agree with this. The least Lambo has scored since he took over as the kicker of the Jags in Week 7 is 7 points. I just looked it up and the Texans are actually the worst in the league against kickers and give up an average of 11 fantasy points per game to the position :lol: had no clue about this

Standard 10 man, need a flex for first round of playoffs

Pick 1:
Theo Riddick @ CHI
Mike Davis @ LA
Marquis Lee @ HOU

NO or JAX def this week?

You cant bench the #1 def ... NO is not the same defense they were for those few weeks. Still good but not what they were. The matchup is definitely good, either way both defense are facing a backup.

I own Jax and im def lining them up vs #3 QB on tge Texans (Watson, Savage, Yates). Wasnt Yates signed after Watson went down? Cant be much chemistry there

Matt Ryan or Matt Stafford?

What say you NT....

Ryan .. check the weather supposedly gonna be bad

Hmm...just realized Dion Lewis is playing at Pittsburgh at Heinz Field which was his home field in college. This is the first time he's played there since.

Do the right thing, Bill

Finals this week:

Dude picked up Rodgers off waivers once Went got hurt. bastard.

Should I start Broncos DEF @ Indy
or Minn DEF vs Cincy (Minn is home)

halp

Finals this week:

Dude picked up Rodgers off waivers once Went got hurt. bastard.

Should I start Broncos DEF @ Indy
or Minn DEF vs Cincy (Minn is home)

halp
Denver defense. Minny is great but they haven't been that great in fantasy

Might just be my league though. We lose points off yards too.

Yeah, as good as Minn is in real life, fantasy wise they don't get me ****. Not having any defensive TDs in a long *** time hasn't helped either.

Gonna roll with Denver and pray

Ryan .. check the weather supposedly gonna be bad

Yeah Yahoo said there was a chance for thunderstorms. Ill have to keep my eye on it but Stafford plays on Saturday and Ryan plays on Monday so its really one or the other. Can do the same day swap.

Yeah, as good as Minn is in real life, fantasy wise they don't get me ****. Not having any defensive TDs in a long *** time hasn't helped either.

Gonna roll with Denver and pray

Would you start Vikings D vs Bengals over the Chargers D at Chiefs though?

Or I could pick up Bills vs Dolphins or Lions vs Bears

Missed playoffs.....we do top 4 and I was 5th place.....I lost to the 4th place team by 2 points 3 weeks ago when Wentz never passed to Ertz and he got 2 points that game for me.....:smh:

And I'm the #1 scoring team in the league :sick::smh:

Vikings defense

Bengals ain’t that great

Chiefs have too many weapons

Hmm...just realized Dion Lewis is playing at Pittsburgh at Heinz Field which was his home field in college. This is the first time he's played there since.

Do the right thing, Bill

Not holding my breath. Lewis on the bench this week for me

how do y'al feel about rivers vs the chiefs?

I feel a lot better about him this time around, he ahs to do a lot better than that performance earlier in the season. Especially since they got something riding on it now.

Id say Vikings then Chargers ... Vikings arent gonna have to deal with a mobile QB this game now. And Bengals run games aint all that good either (althoughneither was Carolina's).

Last edited:
Nah, I'm going to step right in and selfishly say I hope Dion does nothing for you guys who are still alive :lol: I didn't get the points I needed out of him against Miami....

Back
Top Bottom