2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Just reposting my previous question;

Matt Ryan or Matt Stafford/

Looking for some additional opinions on it because I cant make up my mind.

Also seriously thinking about dropping Butker for Josh Lambo. Chargers tough against kickers and Houston is top 3 in giving up FGs.

inb4 Lewis breaks off a 40 yard run & Burkhead finishes the drive with a 4 yard TD

4 yard? Nah bro Burkhead comes in when Dion runs 40 yarders to the 1 inch line. Because according to Bill it's waaaay too much of a risk on that 1 inch line for Dion to run it in.

"Preserving him for January"

4 yard? Nah bro Burkhead comes in when Dion runs 40 yarders to the 1 inch line. Because according to Bill it's waaaay too much of a risk on that 1 inch line for Dion to run it in.

"Preserving him for January"

Burkhead has been the perfect RB2 for me so I'm not complaining :lol:

Just reposting my previous question;

Matt Ryan or Matt Stafford/

Looking for some additional opinions on it because I cant make up my mind.

Also seriously thinking about dropping Butker for Josh Lambo. Chargers tough against kickers and Houston is top 3 in giving up FGs.

Lambo

Still hold out on the QB. Check again Sat morning for Tampa weather, although apparently Ryan hasnt had more than 16pts in Tampa in 3 years (or something like that)

My opponent has 3 starters expected to miss and another questionable. Bench is real weak too :smile:

With that said .. Wilson, Hunt, and Gurley could easily carry the rest of that team to a win (like they did first half the season)

playing against Ingram, Kamara, and Antonio in the semi finals....lord have mercy on my soul

tenor.gif

playing against Ingram, Kamara, and Antonio in the semi finals....lord have mercy on my soul

In one of my leagues I have Leveon, Kamara, Gronk, Jags D and Gostkowski...I've just needed halfway decent games from everybody else to win each week :lol: got Big Ben, Dez, Dede and Alfred Morris as my other starters.

Im hoping Bell/Gurley/Jones can put in work this week... Rest of my roster im not feeling too comfortable with :smh:

Had to pick up Bortles to replace Wentz

Hey guys,

I’m in the semi-finals and looking for a RB2 to play. Who would you guys go with as a RB2 this week?

CJ Anderson @ Colts

Samaje Perine vs Arizona

Thanks

how do you guy's feel about the championship teams splitting the 1st and second pot money ?

just offered my opponent this.. payout for champion is $1500 pay out for second is $700 ... we would both walk away with $1100 ... is this adviseable

how do you guy's feel about the championship teams splitting the 1st and second pot money ?

just offered my opponent this.. payout for champion is $1500 pay out for second is $700 ... we would both walk away with $1100 ... is this adviseable

Depends on your level of friendship... Also if you're projected to lose... The other person may not go for it. I did it in 2014 in a co-workers league.. Split 1st and 2nd and was projected to win by 15.... Got smacked by 30 cause Russ Wilson went off.

It’s been happening on my main league for the last 4 years. Pot is $3000 between the last two players

Only time it wasnt a split when we moved to
Big money was when the underdog wanted to get paid and asked for the split, the other guy straight up said no.

Guy ended up losing and waking away with nothing :rofl:

If I win this weekend me and other dude more than likely splitting $1500 each.

$3K is a lot. Our league is $100 a guy. $800 for 1st place & a championship belt, 2nd gets $300 & 3rd gets their money back.

Back
Top Bottom