2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Depends on your level of friendship... Also if you're projected to lose... The other person may not go for it. I did it in 2014 in a co-workers league.. Split 1st and 2nd and was projected to win by 15.... Got smacked by 30 cause Russ Wilson went off.

don't know him at all he's the commissiners homie.. here's how the matchup looks.. i honestly think i can win but you never know..
Screenshot_20171214-173528.jpg

in my leagues we just have a main pot and the top 2 teams at the end can split it how they want. both teams will be competitive for the championship regardless of what the prize is so might as well split it how they feel comfortable

$3K is a lot. Our league is $100 a guy. $800 for 1st place & a championship belt, 2nd gets $300 & 3rd gets their money back.

Total is $3600 but best record gets $600 back :pimp: which I did get

Will suck if I can’t get to the finals. It’s all luck tho, the guy I’m going against his team isn’t that great but it’s the NFL crazy things happen so I’m actually worried

Really stuck on who to pick between:
Kareem hunt vs Chargers
Alfred Morris vs Oakland
Perine vs Arizona

&
Gordon vs Baltimore
AJ Green vs Minnesota
Brandin cooks vs Pittsburgh

how do you guy's feel about the championship teams splitting the 1st and second pot money ?

just offered my opponent this.. payout for champion is $1500 pay out for second is $700 ... we would both walk away with $1100 ... is this adviseable

Depends on your level of friendship... Also if you're projected to lose... The other person may not go for it. I did it in 2014 in a co-workers league.. Split 1st and 2nd and was projected to win by 15.... Got smacked by 30 cause Russ Wilson went off.

1 league we are splitting, league voted. I was doing winner take all and then 1 guy complained about 2nd place not getting anything the a few others said theyd rather split it. Guy who said something lost 1st round. Anyway that league we are doing 80/20 pot is $350

Other league its winner take all $400

Is espn not updating to this week for anyone else?

Matthew Berry prob runs the app and he's got other thinga to worry about now

Kamara LeSean gate Baldwin Drake rudolph

Go with Ben

how do you guy's feel about the championship teams splitting the 1st and second pot money ?

just offered my opponent this.. payout for champion is $1500 pay out for second is $700 ... we would both walk away with $1100 ... is this adviseable

We did this in one league I played in and I won it both years I was in and took the split before the championship took place. Yeah I lost out on like $300 each time but it eliminates the stress of the matchup at least and you know you'll at least make that amount no matter what.

We did this in one league I played in and I won it both years I was in and took the split before the championship took place. Yeah I lost out on like $300 each time but it eliminates the stress of the matchup at least and you know you'll at least make that amount no matter what.

yeah our offer stayed

Started Perine over CJ Anderson since no one didn’t answer my question and saw that CJ went off. Hopefully Perine doesn’t **** the bed

Pick 3:

Derrick Henry @ 49ers
Orleans Darkwa vs. Eagles
Kerwynn Williams @ Skins
LaGarrette Blount @ Giants
Peyton Barber vs. Bucs

I need your guys help:
Cooper Kupp vs Seattle
Or
Marqise Lee vs houston

Robert Woods is returning this week for the Rams as well Allen Hurns

I’m torn between these two guys.

Thanks for the help.

Well its hard to tell which Seattle team is gonna show up.
but I can tell you that Houston has a terrible secondary.

Pick 3:

Derrick Henry @ 49ers
Orleans Darkwa vs. Eagles
Kerwynn Williams @ Skins
LaGarrette Blount @ Giants
Peyton Barber vs. Bucs

Henry, Kerwynn and Barber if he's named the starter

I need your guys help:
Cooper Kupp vs Seattle
Or
Marqise Lee vs houston

Thanks for the help.

Lee

I need your guys help:
Cooper Kupp vs Seattle
Or
Marqise Lee vs houston

Thanks for the help.

I'm in the same boat....Woods will probably be limited but I like Lee upside more. Going to be a gametime descision for me. Cooper just been Goff favorite for a minute.....

Imma need Rams defense to slow down Russ Wilson :smh:

Third time I'm playing this dude this season. Gettin like 30+ pts each time.

I really need some help/advice. One game away from the championship game. I need some help deciding who to play in the qb and wr positions.

Pick 1:
Flacco
Alex Smith
Jimmy Garoppolo

Pick 3:
Diggs
Dede westbrook
Tyreek Hill
Goodwin
Agholor

I really need some help/advice. One game away from the championship game. I need some help deciding who to play in the qb and wr positions.

Pick 1:
Flacco
Alex Smith
Jimmy Garoppolo

Pick 3:
Diggs
Dede westbrook
Tyreek Hill
Goodwin
Agholor

Your "best" options ... imo

Smith
Westbrook, Hill, Goodwin

I hate starting more than 2 guys from the same game but looks like im gonna have 4 between Pit/NE ...

Any changes here?

Ben
Gordon/Hunt
Brownn/Jeffery
Gronk
Burkhead
Ravens
Gould

Bench:
Barber, T.Coleman
Jones Jr, Fitzgerald, Adams, Woods
Henry