2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Thanks for the advice guys.
I agree with you all, I think the value for value makes sense but when you factor in dez's injury history and now having zeke for 16 games im gonna stay pat.

NT fam! Help me out!

Just got offered a trade fro. The same person a couple of days ago....

Melvin Gordon and Pryor for my Julio....

My body is telling telling me yes.... but my mind is telling me no lol....

Thoughts?

Pryor, as in Terrell Pryor?

Um....I hope this trade is still available for you to accept. This is a no brainer. Not even sure why you needed to post about it.

What?

I;d stay put with Julio, curios on why you think this is a no brainer trade?

Whoa really?!?

Freeman and Zeke are fairly close in value, with a slight lean to Zeke. Zeke is a middle of the 1st round pick and Freeman is a end of the 1st round pick. Dez and Benjamin arent even close. Dez is a late 2nd early 3rd round pick, while Benjamin is like a 6th round pick.

SHocked you dont see this as a no brainer, let alone see it as a reject.

Nah, Zeke is in the upper echelon of all fantasy players i.e DJ, Bell & Zeke. And then there is everyone else

Who should I start at flex between Lamar miller, Kevin White, Tyrell Williams, Rob Kelley,?

Who should I start at flex between Lamar miller, Kevin White, Tyrell Williams, Rob Kelley,?

Lamar and Kelley are the safest picks. If it's PPR I'd lean towards Lamar at home vs the Jags even though I hate him

IMG_0943.PNG

My aj green for his Crowell, Pryor ,garçon

IMG_0948.PNG
IMG_0947.PNG

The rest of my squad

Don't do it. That's a full point PPR league you're in and he's trading you three lesser players for an elite player when you already have good depth at RB and three elite type of WR's. No reason to trade anybody from your team right now.

Why?

You get three starters for 1 lol

Unless you're a huge AJ fan and have some obsession

The guy trading AJ team guys much better instantly IMO

Crowell over Abdullah all day

Just my opinion

He doesn't need Garçon but he's the only weapon in SF :lol: ends up getting a nice start he's instant trade bait or nice bench player for bye weeks

If it was my team I'd do it but I can't kinda u derstand for some reason if someone doesn't agree ‍♂️

need some help with this.

Current team:

Cousins
Manning
Stafford

Bell
Connor
Cook
Fournate

Jeffery
Pryor
Landry
Funchess
R. Matthews (tenn)

Henry
Fiedorowicz

Texans Defense

M.Bryant

I sorta wanna drop manning for Foreman, I feel like he's gonna get goal-line work and split carries down in Houston with Miller.

Standard league QB / 2 RBs / 2 WRs / TE / Flex

Also what do you think?

Why?

You get three starters for 1 lol

Unless you're a huge AJ fan and have some obsession

The guy trading AJ team guys much better instantly IMO

He has no need for those guys. None of the three of them are better than anybody in his starting lineup and with it being full point PPR I'd for sure value Abdullah over Crowell who barely ever catches passes and will be playing from behind all season.

Back
Top Bottom