2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Nobody picked Taylor at all. I'm a falcons fan, so I know how he's going to be used this year too. And Kenny Britt was a random pick for me. On the fence with him.

Nobody picked Taylor at all. I'm a falcons fan, so I know how he's going to be used this year too. And Kenny Britt was a random pick for me. On the fence with him.

Britt might be the safest pick for this week cause it's at home and they're playing the Steelers so you know they're going to need to score some points to keep up

Stuck between choosing Taylor Gabriel vs. Chicago, Tyler Lockett vs. GB, Or Kenny Britt vs. Pittsburgh

Britt

Eli or Russell thrillson ?

You can look at this two ways.

Eli is playing a trash defense but also has one of the weakest olines in the league and might be without OBJ.

Russ is hit or miss and probably won't have to put up the numbers most QBs do when facing Rodgers because Seattle has IMO the best defense in the NFL coming out of week 1.

:emoji_thinking:

Britt

You can look at this two ways.

Eli is playing a trash defense but also has one of the weakest olines in the league and might be without OBJ.

Russ is hit or miss and probably won't have to put up the numbers most QBs do when facing Rodgers because Seattle has IMO the best defense in the NFL coming out of week 1.

:emoji_thinking:

Hmmmm lol

Should I go Davante Adams @ Seattle or Kevin White @atl Tyrell Williams @Denver Marquise Goodwin @Car for Receiver 2?

Jamison Crowder, Kenny Britt, or Eric Decker?

Standard scoring. Need a replacement for OBJ. Dont want to risk him not playing

Who am i dropping to stash Chris Carson. I want to grab him now before fighting in waivers for him.

Rivers (have Mariota, but FA is trash)
Jeremy Hill (have Ingram, Kelley, T.Coleman)
Gabriel or M.Jones (have Evans, Cobb, Baldwin)
E. Engram (want to keep have Reed but his health :rolleyes)
Giants D (streaming Bills vs Jets this week)

Should I replace Alshon Jeffrey?

He is my flex spot....

I need some opinions NT fam!

I can play Corey Coleman, Terrance West, Rawls, K. Britt, Tyrell Williams.

Back
Top Bottom