2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I hate playing with smart fantasy football players when I see stuff like that trade...

Because that's an EASY trade to acce0t.

Everyone I play with nit pick every single move, constant re-negotiations.

I was half being sarcastic, but that would be fun. Getting 3 starters for 1, more flexibility with the flex position. Play more matchup.

IMG_0943.PNG

My aj green for his Crowell, Pryor ,garçon
That's the type of trade you accept in week 7 if you're hurting. Not before week one. Stay put.

Any changes on team 1? Thinking of putting Tevin Coleman in over Ingram

Cam
Gordon/Ingram
Brown/Jeffery
Gronk
D. Adams
Falcons
Bryant

Bench:
Cousins
Hunt/McFadden/T. Coleman
Sanders/A.Rob
Chiefs

Keep in him in the flex spot, and then switching him out for one of my players that play on Monday if the decision comes too late.
Yeah, that's sort of my plan as well. Right now, I have Kelvin Benjamin, Martavis Bryant and Demaryius Thomas starting. I would have to sit Thomas if ODB plays since the other two would be locked in and Thomas plays Monday. Would you do that or take a chance with sitting Kelvin or Martavis hoping ODB plays?

Coleman over Ingram
Also like cousins over cam

Any changes on team 1? Thinking of putting Tevin Coleman in over Ingram

Cam
Gordon/Ingram
Brown/Jeffery
Gronk
D. Adams
Falcons
Bryant

Bench:
Cousins
Hunt/McFadden/T. Coleman
Sanders/A.Rob
Chiefs

Whats the chances of finding someone to take over a team? Someone dropped out of one of my leagues, team was autodrafted.

Luck/Taylor
Hyde/Woodhead/White/Rodgers/Booker
AJ Green/M.Thomas/Maclin/Crabtree/Decker
Olsen
Jags
Vinateiri/Sturgis

I'm stuck.

Start H. Henry vs. Den or Austin Hooper vs Chi?

Surprisingly Chi has a solid run D so I'm expecting Hoop to show his skills as the new #1 TE.

Thoughts?

I'm stuck.

Start H. Henry vs. Den or Austin Hooper vs Chi?

Surprisingly Chi has a solid run D so I'm expecting Hoop to show his skills as the new #1 TE.

Thoughts?

Hard for me to trust anybody vs Broncos defense at home

Whats the chances of finding someone to take over a team? Someone dropped out of one of my leagues, team was autodrafted.

Luck/Taylor
Hyde/Woodhead/White/Rodgers/Booker
AJ Green/M.Thomas/Maclin/Crabtree/Decker
Olsen
Jags
Vinateiri/Sturgis

How many team league and what type of scoring? Also, are you expecting a buy in?

Message me the info, I may be interested

Stuck between choosing Taylor Gabriel vs. Chicago, Tyler Lockett vs. GB, Or Kenny Britt vs. Pittsburgh

And I have OBJ in one of my leagues. Threw him in the flex, but everyone else on my team plays at 1.

Back
Top Bottom