2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I have dj. 3rd on waivers. Both teams before me don't need rb. If I could get him, pick up cohen right? Or should I hope no one picks up Thompson from Washington and add him?

Have 1 W already. In my other league I'm down 41 w/ Michael Thomas, Hunter Henry and Emmanuel Sanders. Somebody lie to me and tell me I can still win lol

You guys ever play fantasy with a group of dudes you kinda grew up with back home and **** get too personal? These dudes I've played with for like 8 years now take fantasy so serious that it's not even fun playing with them. Every year it's the same problems. I honestly enjoy fantasy more when it's either people I work with where it's fun competition and you can joke around about it at work, or leagues where I get invited to and only know one or two of the people in the league.

I think it mostly depends on the maturity level of the people you play with. There's a big difference playing with dudes with careers and families and things going for them compared to playing with a group of guys who never left the town they grew up in and are 26+ years old making like $10/hour having their parents pay all their bills still.

Last edited:
You guys ever play fantasy with a group of dudes you kinda grew up with back home and **** get too personal? These dudes I've played with for like 8 years now take fantasy so serious that it's not even fun playing with them. Every year it's the same problems. I honestly enjoy fantasy more when it's either people I work with where it's fun competition and you can joke around about it at work, or leagues where I get invited to and only know one or two of the people in the league.

I think it mostly depends on the maturity level of the people you play with. There's a big difference playing with dudes with careers and families and things going for them compared to playing with a group of guys who never left the town they grew up in and are 26+ years old making like $10/hour having their parents pay all their bills still.

Everyone in my league has been friends for what seems like forever. Yeah we **** around in the group chat & it gets personal sometimes but we all know it's never serious so the situation never really escalates.

What problems does your league have?

Everyone in my league has been friends for what seems like forever. Yeah we **** around in the group chat & it gets personal sometimes but we all know it's never serious so the situation never really escalates.

I am in leagues where its people i've known over half my life and others where I only know one guy from work. I talk my sh!tt with my peoples and suit and tie with the other league. Never gets crazy, we are all adults with decent jobs and our pot is usually 1k plus.

As a David Johnson and Danny Woodhead owner, how much FAAB money should I be spending on Tarik Cohen and/or Kerwyn Williams?

Man...too much to type.

There's been dudes who have paid for players, the commish spending all of our money basically treating it as a loan for himself and then not being able to pay the winner for like two months after the season, trades getting vetoed cause some guys think it helps the one persons team too much, dudes literally about to fight cause of random **** in the league, a few guys who are impossible to get up with and will only trade with a couple of the guys they're friends with in the league, some of the dudes who have the most time on their hands literally won't ever even text back, the commish went in and legit changed the waiver rules a couple years ago and was able to pick up David Johnson and Tim Hightower at the end of the season and win the league because of it.

Plenty more stuff over like 8 years of being in the league but that's some of it for now. I've wanted to quit for a few years now but fantasy football is like a drug that I can't quit :lol: and I'm still friends with a few of the guys in the league so I'd feel bad. There's just like 5 idiots out of the 12 man league that make it stupid.

That's a whole lot to deal with. I wouldn't even want to participate in that type of drama. Since you're in it again this year I'm assuming, why not implement vote regulations for change in league rules?

Got dj in 2 of my 3 leagues. Both big money. Cmon dj, I know you a tank. Wrist sprain ain't ishhhh. Please be ok my dude.

Back
Top Bottom