2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

My team was ASSSSSS last year but you guys gave the best advice for streaming defense so hope that continues this season :pimp:

Who we liking next week :nerd:

Down 26 with Gordon, Cook, Mike Thomas and Demaryius Thomas going tonight. Opponent has Minny's kicker. I SHOULD be cool but still...

Ok well dj out an extended period of time. Would you guys pull the trigger on cohen or save the waiver for something more promising down the road?

Should I trade dj and tyreke hill for demerco murray? Expected to miss 12 weeks... and if cardinals aren't even a playoff team , I'm sure they'll hold him till next season

Just got offered a trade proposal were I would receive Kerwynn Williams and Kelvin Benjamin and lose Jordy Nelson. My other receivers are AJ Green, Michael Crabtree, Deandre Hopkins, and Terrelle Pryor. Sounds like a fair trade right?

Should I trade dj and tyreke hill for demerco murray? Expected to miss 12 weeks... and if cardinals aren't even a playoff team , I'm sure they'll hold him till next season

Just got offered a trade proposal were I would receive Kerwynn Williams and Kelvin Benjamin and lose Jordy Nelson. My other receivers are AJ Green, Michael Crabtree, Deandre Hopkins, and Terrelle Pryor. Sounds like a fair trade right?

Both of these trades are not good

Hell no .. youre playing Jordy and Crab every week. Never know what you gonna get from AJ the way Dalton is looking. Kerwynn may be next in line but he isnt DJ.

:rofl:

Keep Jordy Nelson..

A lot of star players performed terribly. The other players in my FF league have total points ranging from 40-80. What points total did you all end (for those of you who already done) the week on?

125, standard.

A lot of star players performed terribly. The other players in my FF league have total points ranging from 40-80. What points total did you all end (for those of you who already done) the week on?

125, standard.

I swear EVERYBODY did terrible with the exception of like 5 players. If it wasn't for Tyreek and Gillislee I probably would have lost in both my leagues.

I'm glad Ty Montgomery got so much work yesterday. Even got a goal line TD. :smokin

Probably gonna play him next week @ ATL after seeing what Cohen did to their defense.

I'm glad Ty Montgomery got so much work yesterday. Even got a goal line TD. :smokin

Probably gonna play him next week @ ATL after seeing what Cohen did to their defense.

Corse.jpg

Turf > Grass
17 yds back in Jan

I have no choice but to play Montgomery next week after DJ's injury. :smh:

His usage this week was extremely encouraging, though. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom