2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I dropped Rawls for Kamara on a hunch (also have Chris Carson). I feel like after tonight, I would have to bid for Kamara if I want him. Worth the gamble, I think. Rawls will come back, look great then get hurt again.

Just got offered a trade proposal were I would receive Kerwynn Williams and Kelvin Benjamin and lose Jordy Nelson. My other receivers are AJ Green, Michael Crabtree, Deandre Hopkins, and Terrelle Pryor. Sounds like a fair trade right?
How do you guys feel about Kerwynn Williams, thinking about countering and offering Hopkins or Pryor instead of Nelson? Btw my running backs are not good

Still wouldn't do it, I'm sure you can grab another RB elsewhere for lower price or waivers.

Williams isn't full fledged starter and will be committee anyways so

Need 33 from AP and Bradford to get the W. If only I started Stafford, I'd be down by like 7 with AP to go tonight :smh:

i have thielen, rudolph and lutz left in my big money ppr league. down 15

Up 11 with melvin verse AP, Tyrell, and Emanuel. Gonna be close but I think I'll end up losing.

I need 3.7 more from Ingram for the win ... saints gotta get it together so they dont have to pass the whole half

Back
Top Bottom