2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

http://www.espn.com/blog/arizona-ca...s-as-three-down-back-to-keep-him-on-the-field

This is what the ESPN reporter that covers the Cardinals and attends all their practices said about it a few hours ago. Kerwynn and Ellington are valuable special teams players and DJ basically never comes off the field so those were the more logical ones to keep for the time being. Arians also said that about Kerwynn before they signed CJ back.

I'm not saying to just ignore Kerwynn Williams and go all-in for CJ but it sounds very possible that CJ could end up being the starter again while DJ is out.

You gotta stop taking beat writers opinion as the gospel

Who am i cutting to stash Denver D/ST

Screenshot_20170913-123211.jpg
Screenshot_20170913-123221.jpg

I need more WR depth and am considering picking up Tyrell Williams and dropping Derrick Henry. Standard scoring. Would that be a decent move?

Other WRs available:
Agholor, Amendola, Hurns, Lee, JJ Nelson

My Team so far:

QBs:
Cousins
Rivers

RBs:
Zeke
Tarik Cohen
Bilal Powell
Derrick Henry
Tevin Coleman
Samaje Perine (Who I'm dropping for Doug Martin if waivers clear Friday)

WRs:
Alshon Jeffery
Brandin Cooks
Willie Snead

Def:
Baltimore

Kicker:
Will Lutz

You can cut Henry easy if you don't own Murray

Should I trade Hunt for Julio? I want to say yes but I have zeke and I am scared that he will get suspended again. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My rbs are
Zeke
Hunt
Doug Martin
Theo
Buck Allen
Chris Johnson

Wrs
Evans
Michael Thomas
Kelvin
Cobb

Any help please

Hey all... should I drop anyone for CJ2K?

PPR

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170913-120743.png
    Screenshot_20170913-120743.png
    341.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20170913-120814.png
    Screenshot_20170913-120814.png
    383.8 KB · Views: 9
Should I trade Hunt for Julio? I want to say yes but I have zeke and I am scared that he will get suspended again. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My rbs are
Zeke
Hunt
Doug Martin
Theo
Burkhead
Picking him Woodhead right now

Wrs
Evans
Michael Thomas
Kelvin
Cobb

YES!

I need more WR depth and am considering picking up Tyrell Williams and dropping Derrick Henry. Standard scoring. Would that be a decent move?

Other WRs available:
Agholor, Amendola, Hurns, Lee, JJ Nelson

My Team so far:

QBs:
Cousins
Rivers

RBs:
Zeke
Tarik Cohen
Bilal Powell
Derrick Henry
Tevin Coleman
Samaje Perine (Who I'm dropping for Doug Martin if waivers clear Friday)

WRs:
Alshon Jeffery
Brandin Cooks
Willie Snead

Def:
Baltimore
I offered my Randall Cobb for someone's Jonathan Stewart.

My WR's are:

Jordy Nelson
Fitz
Josh Brown
DeSean Jackson
Cobb

RB's:
Zeke
Beast Mode
KHunt

Just trying to add RB depth. I feel like Brown, DJax and Cobb are all similar players and at the end of the season will have similar numbers so I don't mind losing one of them. Seems like a fair trade, right?

Kicker:
Will Lutz

YES!

gordon is interesting as a stash if you got an open spot. On one hand dude hasnt played since what, 2014? On the other hand hes apparently in hella good shape and could be a nice little investment
I follow him on the Gram and he's jacked. Not sure what kind of football shape he's in, but it shouldn't take him too long to get there.

I thought the Browns want to part ways with him anyway?
The coach said that last year but the GM backpedaled on it this offseason.

pretty sure this a no-brainer but need some 2nd opinions at Flex this week

Kupp > Beasley, B. Marsh, Riddick. Also have Rawls but not sure how hes looking

Am i making correct choice

Was able to trade away Alshon Jeffery and Jonathan Stewart for Michael Thomas...my other RBs are Howard, Hunt, Gurley, Mixon, Cohen, and Rogers...WRs gonna be Odell, Thomas, Fitz, Tyreek Hill, and Corey Davis... Feel like I got a good deal :lol:

Back
Top Bottom