2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Do I drop the Texans and grab the Bucs, despite having Howard?

No, and I'm a Jets fan :lol: they don't use Bilal correctly, and rather give it to the geezer Forte.

Yeah you can't not start Howard unless your RB's are stacked

I hate that I drafted Powell already. Seems like that's gonna be a waste of a pick and I'll play Gillislee over him basically every week.

pick 2 for standard team
james white
andre ellington
theo riddick
derrick henry
duke johnson

am i crazy for thinking about benching dez bryant this week (standard) for kenny golladay or devante parker?

Any team that plays the Jets each week will be the top play...this week it's the Raiders

Thats what im doing each week if theyre available.

1. vs Jets
2. vs Indy
3. vs Cle
4. vs Jax

Hope y'all didn't drop something good for CJ2K

Ok week 2? But KW could get in n be total crap, come week 4 CJ2K takes over then .. well looky here

What if scenario of course

Thats what im doing each week if theyre available.

1. vs Jets
2. vs Indy
3. vs Cle
4. vs Jax

Ok week 2? But KW could get in n be total crap, come week 4 CJ2K takes over then .. well looky here

What if scenario of course

If CJ2K weren't washed he wouldn't have gotten released in the first place.

I never use a waiver claim for D/ST so I missed the Cardinals & Ravens.

Scooped the Raiders this morning. We're awful when we go to the west coast.

Chris Johnson, Chris Thompson, or Chris Carson as a speculative add? Or should I stash DJ for a possible return for the fantasy playoffs?

This is regular scoring. I already have Ezekiel, Gurley, and Cohen in my backfield, so I'm looking for someone who's high-risk, high-reward. My gut right now is Carson.

Chris Johnson, Chris Thompson, or Chris Carson as a speculative add? Or should I stash DJ for a possible return for the fantasy playoffs?

This is regular scoring. I already have Ezekiel, Gurley, and Cohen in my backfield, so I'm looking for someone who's high-risk, high-reward. My gut right now is Carson.

CJ2K ain't doing ****.

Carson. Though the Seattle backfield is one of the worst situations in the entire NFL

I'd go Carson if you are willing to wait. With the way Rawls runs he will but hurt quickly and eddy lacy should be playing in their line

:evil:
IMG_1049.jpg

Petyr Baelish taught me

I traded away mccaffrey, derrick Henry and kelvin Benjamin for tyreek hill and joe mixon. I'm a bell/Ezekiel owner. What do you guys think ?

I traded away mccaffrey, derrick Henry and kelvin Benjamin for tyreek hill and joe mixon. I'm a bell/Ezekiel owner. What do you guys think ?

You better hope Tyreek is a WR1 all season and Mixon gets the starting gig soon. McCaffrey is probably good for around 10+ points per game every week in PPR especially, Henry has a chance to steal the starting spot from Murray before the end of the year and Kelvin is a solid WR2.

Back
Top Bottom