2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

You have to realize in fantasy football its roster Construction and the price you have to pay for certain players. Where Marshawn Lynch is going in the fourth round in most drafts right now is too big of a price for me to pay. If he falls to 7th or 8th round and you have a couple decent running backs on your roster then I would take a shot. It's all about the price you have to pay for players. This guy was hurt 2 years ago and with his running Style it's only going to pound his body more so unless I can get him at a bargain I will not have him at all

IMG_3139.PNG IMG_3140.PNG
2 person keeper. Plz halp

I'd be scared to take him unless the Jags offense shows serious life in preseason, but A-Rob could be a huge steal this year if he turns back to his form of pre-2016. That's a possible WR1 in the 4th-5th round.

Id be all over him if his QB wasn't Blake Bortles :lol:

I think dude is gonna be the worst QB by far this season

Can you keep Taylor Gabriel and not give up a pick since you got him on the waiver wire? Wouldn't be a bad idea.

My team is really bad but it got me to the semifinals so I really can't be mad. I'm deff leaning towards Howard and fitz. I hate the jags and ARob let me down last tear

Will someone explain to me why Gurley is a solid 2-3rd round pick? I know they drafted Goff last year but he looked awful and that WR situation is shaky at best and he was possibly the worst running back in the league when seeing 8 in the box. I know they signed whitworth in the offseason at tackle but that seems like a huge risk in round 2.

Will someone explain to me why Gurley is a solid 2-3rd round pick? I know they drafted Goff last year but he looked awful and that WR situation is shaky at best and he was possibly the worst running back in the league when seeing 8 in the box. I know they signed whitworth in the offseason at tackle but that seems like a huge risk in round 2.

Their head coach/OC/QB coaches were all apart of some of the best offenses in the league over the past few years and it sounds like Gurley is going to be featured a lotttt more in the passing game this year, so if you're in a PPR league then that's big. They've apparently been lining him up all over the field in the slot and **** to get him the ball as much as they can. They also added one of the best LT's in the league and another solid guy on the OL.

Their head coach/OC/QB coaches were all apart of some of the best offenses in the league over the past few years and it sounds like Gurley is going to be featured a lotttt more in the passing game this year, so if you're in a PPR league then that's big. They've apparently been lining him up all over the field in the slot and **** to get him the ball as much as they can. They also added one of the best LT's in the league and another solid guy on the OL.

I can rock with this post. Didn't know they were moving him around like that. Do we know how much McVay even called plays in Washington? The media always made it seem like gruden was making the calls

Ran another mock today and while I thought it was decent (started off with AJ Green & Jordy b2b), Yahoo gave me a fat F grade :lol:

Ran another mock today and while I thought it was decent (started off with AJ Green & Jordy b2b), Yahoo gave me a fat F grade :lol:
I've noticed most of my A/A- grades have come from drafting towards the back of the 1st and going RB/RB hmm

The more and more mocks I do from my 10 position, the more I hate the rb options if I go Wr/Wr...

Crowell, McCaffrey, Mixon, Woodhead as my 1 is tough.

The more and more mocks I do from my 10 position, the more I hate the rb options if I go Wr/Wr...

Crowell, McCaffrey, Mixon, Woodhead as my 1 is tough.

That's what I'm saying! I understand the zero-RB strategy, but if I go WR/WR at pick 12, I am SOL when it comes time to take an RB. I may be better off going WR/RB and grab a stud.

I usually do a modified no rb draft for that reason. Usually my first four picks are wr/rb/wr/we for that very reason. Seems to work pretty well for me

Back
Top Bottom