2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Is taywan Taylor worth rostering, I know Corey Davis is getting all the buzz in Tennessee but Taylor has looked great.

Also should I drop Taylor for Breida? I'm in a 14 man league btw

Which 2 out of 3 would yall pick?

Keenan Allen vs Den
Larry Fitz vs Det
Michael Crabtree vs Ten

:angry: Have to have a redraft tomorrow night at 10pm, the commish of my league forgot about the draft entirely and is unhappy about his team.
I already knew who it was since I was offered a trade from the commish
his davante adams and L. fitzgerald
for my Jordy Nelson

literally got hit up about the redraft 15 mins after rejecting this trade

only good thing is I could be picking higher

yup. suspension upheld, but he can still play this week. and i think his people can still appeal the ruling.

The worst possible thing for zeke owners is if he plays week 1, but then sits out weeks 2-7
why is that worse than sitting out the first 6 weeks and coming back? both are bad situations but I'd prefer to have him as fresh as possible for the fantasy playoffs instead of having him back one game early in the middle of the season.

also, cowboys have a bye week 6, so he won't come back until week 9 if this holds up (or week 8 if he didn't play this upcoming week). :smh:

:angry: Have to have a redraft tomorrow night at 10pm, the commish of my league forgot about the draft entirely and is unhappy about his team.
I already knew who it was since I was offered a trade from the commish
his davante adams and L. fitzgerald
for my Jordy Nelson

literally got hit up about the redraft 15 mins after rejecting this trade

only good thing is I could be picking higher

So it's his fault he forgot the draft and he's being a ***** :lol: wouldn't even be in his league this year

^ think you just answered your own question whywesteppin whywesteppin
week 8 or week 9 is still middle of the season. week 9 means he is 1 week fresher for the playoffs.

ultimately they're both about the same.

more importantly, he gets to play this week and his appeal or whatever it is will run on the same clock anyway, so if it is overturned then at least he got this week as a bonus.

the downside, assuming the full suspension is upheld, is that now you gotta hold on to mcfadden (or some other scrub) on your roster for one additional week.

The worst possible thing for zeke owners is if he plays week 1, but then sits out weeks 2-7

That's basically the same thing as the original scenario

Worst case scenario would be something like he fights it for 8 weeks, loses, then is out weeks 9-14

So it's his fault he forgot the draft and he's being a ***** :lol: wouldn't even be in his league this year
:lol:
I honestly don't care since I could be reordered higher in the draft(picked 7 out of 10) and I still got Jordy, so if I get higher and another unrealistic player that I don't think I'll get is available I'm going to take him, might take Jordy again just to spite him :lol:

It's all fun, all friends we've been doing this league for 4 years and we all roast each other in the chat, so just based off of this, this league will bring the lulz like every year. I've finished 2nd all 4 years(nickname is lebron in the league)

We rotate commissioner duties anyways, but everyone gonna bring up this particular year when the new commish takes over
"don't be like that ****** commish from before

Meh that's petty af, I've never heard of redraft. You miss the draft oh well, take what you were dealt. Don't make other people start over who were on time

Finished 14team standard tonight. Gonna move some around

PhotoGrid_1504664552286.jpg

Just realized i picked up lockett already got baldwin lol. Those last 3 rounds man just trying to put people on a team nobody worth owning, prob never play

Last edited:
:emoji_eyes: Could use some opinions. I'm more than likely staying put.

Id stay put. Kelce is the number 1 target in the offense and Henry has possible flex appeal right now depending on matchup with huge upside if Murray's hurt.

Mccaffery could blow up, but I'm not sold on him fantasy wise with Stewart still there.

What do your other RBs look like?

Kelce might beast, but so may Christian and his upside is more beastly in a PPR.

NT fam.....just got a proposed trade....

Zeke and T. Pryor for my Julio.....

I want it..... I don't have any RB1 studs.....
I have R. Kelley, L. Fournette, Rawls, T. West for RBs....

I have Julio, Dez, Alshon, K. Britt, Corey Coleman, and Tyrell Williams for WRs....

Any input will be great appreciated!

NT fam.....just got a proposed trade....

Zeke and T. Pryor for my Julio.....

I want it..... I don't have any RB1 studs.....
I have R. Kelley, L. Fournette, Rawls, T. West for RBs....

I have Julio, Dez, Alshon, K. Britt, Corey Coleman, and Tyrell Williams for WRs....

Any input will be great appreciated!

Do it.

I play Zeke owner weeks 4 and 7 in my 2 leagues. Neither of their QB situations look good at all.

Back
Top Bottom