2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I have Jimmy Graham and Charles Clay as my TE's and I can only start one each week. There's two teams that really need a TE in my league. Think I should try to trade Graham instead since his trade value would be better and Clay could offer the same or possibly even better results year round?

I'm desperate at TE. Who to start? Coby Fleener (vs. NE) or Julius Thomas (@LAC) ?

I know a lot of you are low on Julius Thomas but he has history with Adam Gase back in Denver. I'm hoping to a return to form.

My Clay and Marvin Jones for his Corey Davis? 0.5 PPR

I have Jimmy Graham to start at TE and I think Corey Davis is going to be big time very, very soon.

I like Corey Davis a lot. I just don't know if he'll be given a lot of opportunity.

That team has two RB's and a mobile QB. I'm not heavily sold on Mariota's passing skill set either.

But if you got room on the bench and want to take the risk, he's someone that could be worth it.

Why ya say that? I'm weary on starting them tomorrow night, so I'd grab the Bucs now before it's too late. Jags are out there too but I doubt they repeat last week's display.

Texans play in the worst division in sports. Andy Dalton is 4-9 in Prime Time. There may not be an offensive TD in that game.

I think the guy to start monitoring is NO RB Alvin Kamara. Only owned in 9.6% of leagues and out snapped Ingram in week 1

Which two should I play out of these three at WR, AJ Green, Michael Crabtree, or Deandre Hopkins? I'm leaning towards Green and Crabtree

Which two should I play out of these three at WR, AJ Green, Michael Crabtree, or Deandre Hopkins? I'm leaning towards Green and Crabtree

That's who I'd go with. Watson playing in his first game is gonna be all dinks and dunks

Should I start Hogan over Adams? Is Tyrell Williams worth a flex over fat Rob Kelley?

Should I start Hogan over Adams? Is Tyrell Williams worth a flex over fat Rob Kelley?

I'd go with Adams just because the Patriots are too unpredictable and the Packers are underdogs, which means they will be throwing the ball a lot.

Gio or Perkins?

And for flex wr would you start Thielen, Cobb or Beasley? I have Jordy starting already along with Alshon.

0.5 PPR play 3

Nuk Hopkins @ cincy
Terelle Pryor @LAR
E. Sanders vs Dal
Cooper Kupp vs Was
Agholor @ KC

Thinking Ag might get loose with Marcus Peters on Alshon, same with Kupp playing the slot away from Norman

Worried about Thur game Nuk but its hard to sit a guy who just had 16 targets

0.5 PPR play 3

Nuk Hopkins @ cincy
Terelle Pryor @LAR
E. Sanders vs Dal
Cooper Kupp vs Was
Agholor @ KC

Thinking Ag might get loose with Marcus Peters on Alshon, same with Kupp playing the slot away from Norman

hopkins
pryor
sanders

easy $

0.5 PPR play 3

Nuk Hopkins @ cincy
Terelle Pryor @LAR
E. Sanders vs Dal
Cooper Kupp vs Was
Agholor @ KC

Agholor - Pryor - Sanders ( Eric Berry is OUT in KC - Dallas Corners are soft - Pryor is in a pass friendly offense

Who should I start as my RB2 guys? I'm stuck on stupid right now. Need valuable input. Thanks
IMG_5811.PNG

I have Jimmy Graham and Charles Clay as my TE's and I can only start one each week. There's two teams that really need a TE in my league. Think I should try to trade Graham instead since his trade value would be better and Clay could offer the same or possibly even better results year round?

I think you can safely trade Graham for some decent value.

I know it's only week 1,but I'm already about to get rid of TY Hilton and Kenny Britt. Especially TY and that circus they have at QB.

Back
Top Bottom