2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I hope so because I have him in two leagues and need him.
I had Carson in 3 leagues smh!
I have Doug stashed on my bench but I’m reading Dirk is contemplating starting him. Is this all just to keep the Patriots off guard?

Staring 0-4 in the teeth. My core of Julio, K. Allen, Kelvin, and Ingram have combined for a whooping total of 1 TD through 4 weeks...

Hoping Julio bounces back after the bye so I can sell high. Package him and Ingram for a stud to keep into next year.

I have Doug stashed on my bench but I’m reading Dirk is contemplating starting him. Is this all just to keep the Patriots off guard?

Doug legitimately ONLY performs well when there is pressure on him to perform so Koetter will say **** like that just to keep him on his toes

His rookie year and contract year are his two big seasons. Once he got that suspension the rest of the guaranteed money on his contract became void. So as of right now for this season and next the Bucs can cut him at any moment and he'll get none of the money left on his deal as far as I know.

Undefeated and I lost both my starting RB's yesterday.....

I was deep as **** at RB and now all I have left is Doug Martin, Abdullah, Derrick Henry and Chris Johnson. Good thing Doug doesn't have a bye week the rest of the season at least.

On Wednesday I had Howard, Cook, Montgomery, Carson, & Ingram.

Now Cook & Carson are done, Montgomery is very questionable for week 5, Ingram has a bye, and Howard plays the Vikings.

Now Cook & Carson are done, Montgomery is very questionable for week 5, Ingram has a bye, and Howard plays the Vikings.

Damn man. I'm just glad I didn't move Abdullah now. I was trying to trade him for Cobb, Pryor, Parker...any decent WR cause I had so much depth at RB. After this I'm always going to keep as much RB depth as possible.

I feel you. I had Cook, Carson, Mixon, Fat Rob, Marshawn Lynch, and Derrick Henry going into the week. Now my runnings backs look awful. I overreacted and traded dez and marshawn lynch for jay ajayi

RBs I like this week on waivers: Alex Collins, Duke Johnson (PPR), CJ Procise (PPR), Kamara (if he's available), Gallman (deep leagues)

RBs I like this week on waivers: Alex Collins, Duke Johnson (PPR), CJ Procise (PPR), Kamara (if he's available), Gallman (deep leagues)

I wanna take a flier on Gallman but the only guy I could see myself dropping is Henry (looks like a true committee in Tenn) or Sanu (out 2-3 weeks, but I could use him for depth).

I wanna take a flier on Gallman but the only guy I could see myself dropping is Henry (looks like a true committee in Tenn) or Sanu (out 2-3 weeks, but I could use him for depth).

I would drop sanu he is maybe a wr 4 at best.
U must keep Henry!

0-4, lost my match on the GW TD from Palmer, brutal.

Never touching Julio again on any of my fantasy teams. He may be an elite talent but far from a WR1 in fantasy terms, he doesn't score TD's and that is what wins you games, touchdowns.

FF can be a thrill and make the football season way more interesting... or if you are in my case with an 0-4 team, can be absolutely miserable and lose interest in football all together :smh:

I’m weak at WR. Should I trade away D. Murray & D. Martin for AJ Green & M. Gordon? Any thoughts on Gordon going forward?

Current roster:
WR: Hopkins, Garçon, Maclin, Martavius, Ted Ginn Jr., JJ Nelson
RB: Gurley, Murray, Cohen, D. Martin

Back
Top Bottom