2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Duke Johnson let me down today

Doesn’t help I’m going against tucker and ravens defense gonna be the main reason I lose since his team didn’t do anything

Im ****** done with Jordan Reed. Shouldve played Engram

Wasted pick. BUST

If you woulda asked in here, atleast I would have told you to play engram

I have reed and played Brate. Might have to play Reed next week if Winston is out since that will affect Brates targets

:lol:
I'm in a tug of war battle with someone who I should've wiped the floor with by this afternoon, thanks to stafford, and Chris hogan and Atl defense.

Right now I'm depending on Fitzgerald, and he's got K.Allen and Lynch. My only insurance is Rishard Matthews tomorrow, but I'm doubting that because the status of Mariota.

Picked up AP in two of my leagues.

Drafted and dropped him in one of them. Didn't insert him today cause I thought he'd need at least a week to settle in

Just lost to the worst team in the league. 3 loses in a ****ing row

Matt Ryan
Julio Jones are killing me man.

The chiefs defense is getting torched
Golden Tate was balling out and he gets injured in the 3rd quarter .
Cody ****ing fleener gets 0 points In a 52 point game .
F me. Both of my Star tight ends we’re on bye weeks and I didn’t notice until last second.
The one day it looks like I’m bouncing back and getting the easy W. I get roasted by counsins and Larry fitz.
Mind you I have ap starting and Palmer is my back up qb. I’m about to go with Palmer going forward Matt Ryan has been *** all year for me
And Julio Jones hasn’t scored a td yet wtf

If you woulda asked in here, atleast I would have told you to play engram

I have reed and played Brate. Might have to play Reed next week if Winston is out since that will affect Brates targets

I did ask in here lol. But i figured Kirk gotta throw it. Im gonna add Vernon next week n try to trade Reed :smh:

Brate should be good. You know Fitz gonna throw and he got 50 and TD today

Dude in my league tried to trade me AP week 1 & 2 and (as a joke) i declined though. Didnt want AP & Ingram but i should have seen that trade coming.

AP unwashed for a week at least. I bet Arians was making a point to force feed him carries this 1st game though

have jacksonville Def. espn says they allowed 33 points? rams scored 27. i should be getting a few points back right?

Back
Top Bottom