2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Was able to land Rivers, but not the Bengals D/ST. 1st place team in my league grabbed Cincy..... his third defense :stoneface: as commish I wanna say something but I really don't think I can.

Thats smart. Theres nothing you can say even if he wasnt commish. If you have room and there's no other plays to pick up then you def want to block other guys

What do y'all think? I'd be getting Blount. My current RBs are D. Lewis, Hyde, DeMarco & Buck Allen.

You dont need him. That backfield is a worse situation than the Pats

Have the bench space so I went ahead and picked up Minnesota and Carolina defense so no one else can get them :rofl:

Thats smart. Theres nothing you can say even if he wasnt commish. If you have room and there's no other plays to pick up then you def want to block other guys

Nah I know. I think I'm just more tight that I wasn't able to grab them myself :lol: wound up dropping NOLA for Falcons (vs Bucs).

Pick 2

McKinnon
Diggs
Perine

I want to role with diggs and Perine, but I’m concerned with diggs getting covered by slay most of the game

Was able to land Rivers, but not the Bengals D/ST. 1st place team in my league grabbed Cincy..... his third defense :stoneface: as commish I wanna say something but I really don't think I can.

I'm sitting at 7-4 preparing for the playoffs so I have 3 defenses based on the matchups :lol:

Person in front of me grabbed Perine, but I had the claim for stashing Freeman anyways.

I have Rivers v. Cowboys for this week

Leave Rivers or would you be tempted to sign Taylor v. Browns?

Got 1 hour before the dealine.

I proposed Evans + Morris for Nuk + Gore, he countered with Evans/Morris for Nuk/Gio

Id have Ingram, Lewis, T.Coleman, JWilliams & Nuk, Baldwin, Funchess, Goodwin

Sent another trade same league of Evans/Morris for Hunt, she hasnt replied yet

Perine went for $20 in my league. No thanks.

I am prepping to take the L this week, but a better chance for a W Week 13. I should still remain in a playoff spot if I go 1-1 over these next 2 :emoji_sweat: .

Hyped to have picked up Delanie off waivers.

Bruhs. If I can win these next two games good chance I end up in 1st or 2nd place with a bye. If I go 1-1 I might end up in 6th :sick:

I need that bye bad. Trying to make it to the finals for Zeke's return.

Don't even wanna consider 0-2 :lol: oh lawd. All these different playoff scenarios.

Got 1 hour before the dealine.

I proposed Evans + Morris for Nuk + Gore, he countered with Evans/Morris for Nuk/Gio

Id have Ingram, Lewis, T.Coleman, JWilliams & Nuk, Baldwin, Funchess, Goodwin

Sent another trade same league of Evans/Morris for Hunt, she hasnt replied yet

Help :nerd: on either, Hunt?

I declined and text him that I need Gore, Gio is useless

Last edited:
Lol F it, this what i threw out there before the deadline

Screenshot_20171122-100231.jpg

I want Adams, he's chillin in FA pool. I dropped him when Rodgers went down.

I dont know if Im dropping anyone for him. Cook is only guy i see. Thing about that is dude wanted me to trade him cook but he sent me some DUMB offers and he is my backup to Gronk .. Darkwa?

PhotoGrid_1511371545873.jpg

I want Adams, he's chillin in FA pool. I dropped him when Rodgers went down.

I dont know if Im dropping anyone for him. Cook is only guy i see. Thing about that is dude wanted me to trade him cook but he sent me some DUMB offers and he is my backup to Gronk .. Darkwa?

PhotoGrid_1511371545873.jpg

Cook

in two leagues im in 1st or 2nd and already have a playoff spot but in my last league im right outside in 7th place at 5-6 but there are 3 teams in front of me tied at 6-5. its stressful trying to figure out the lineup this week lol gotta win out.

You really think Morris has has that much value?

If so I made a mistake trading him for Alshon

You really think Morris has has that much value?

If so I made a mistake trading him for Alshon

Dallas has great run matchups til week 16. If they hand him the ball he can do things. 91 yds last week and he didnt even play once it was out of hand. Could have had more vs ATL but they abandoned the run way too soon and they kept trying to make Rod Smith happen

Crucial week for a playoff spot. Any help is appreciated!
Choose 1:
Jerick Mckinnon @Det
Devante Parker @NE
Orleans Darkwa @Wsh

Back
Top Bottom