2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Houston gonna let derrick henry do that bulls***at the end of the game man.. watch that be why i lose this week :angry:

That and Hill :smh:

Man i need Ingram to take that all the way. Would have been would have been 19pt TD .. i'll take the 14 so far though.

I need to be up by 30+ before MNF just in case AB plays and Ben goes off

Robby Anderson and MCCOWN
Have done better than Matt Ryan and Julio Jones.

I’m a jet fans , they were both available on the waiver wire but I said f it ima stick with them cause I drafted them two.

****ing combined 19 points them two.

Vs 60 from MCCOWN and Anderson.
Incredible ****ing year I needed to WIN to get into the playoffs. I just lost.
I have algolor and jimmy left.
Down 50 points .
So heated the falcons offense is so ****ing trash .

Thoughts on Josh Gordon ROS?

Reading some stuff on reddit, he seems like the best wr in Cleveland. He got separation often and could have had a bigger day if Casey didn’t knock down the ball in the end zone

Down by 12 with Wentz Agholor and Earl Thomas left. He has a defender left. If I win I’m in the playoffs. I hope Wentz has a good game.

Down 18 and he has Wilson and I have Ertz left.....:smh:

His WR went off on me: Dez, Fitz, and Keenan :sick:
That and Thielen finally cooled off for me|l

I’m gonna need Hunt to maybe starting getting in the end zone weeks 15-16

Can’t have a RB who can’t come close to the end zone for 8 weeks now

I feel your pain. I'm a Melvin Gordon owner :smh:....granted he is at least still involved in the offense. I have no clue what is going on with the play calling in KC.

First round bye in both my leagues :pimp:

Trading for Kamara in both leagues right before AP got traded was like buying stock in Apple 20 years ago

I feel your pain. I'm a Melvin Gordon owner :smh:....granted he is at least still involved in the offense. I have no clue what is going on with the play calling in KC.

Gordon and Hunt owner here. Been on a downward spiral lately. Surprised I can still possibly get a bye

Gordon and Hunt owner here. Been on a downward spiral lately. Surprised I can still possibly get a bye

Ended up 11-2

I’ve been extremely lucky. Both my losses came from two of the worst teams. I really don’t know how I have 11 wins. Easily a playoff team but to have that record and legit no RB...

Like I said unless hunt turns it around and teams in my league actually heating up. Not liking my chances.

Last time I went 11-2 (10 team league in Peyton’s first year with broncos) I lost week 15 off the bye... I just remember my opponent had Jamal Charles and he has 50 or 55 fantasy points that week :smh:

Up 21 pts. I got Joe Mixon and my opponent got AJ Green.

Idk why I'm still hella uneasy :lol: need this W to secure a bye.

Ended up 11-2

I’ve been extremely lucky. Both my losses came from two of the worst teams. I really don’t know how I have 11 wins. Easily a playoff team but to have that record and legit no RB...

Like I said unless hunt turns it around and teams in my league actually heating up. Not liking my chances.

Last time I went 11-2 (10 team league in Peyton’s first year with broncos) I lost week 15 off the bye... I just remember my opponent had Jamal Charles and he has 50 or 55 fantasy points that week :smh:

people in my league are on fire smh. I started out 7-1 and now I'm 8-4, hopefully about to be 9-4. At this point, im hoping to luck into getting 3rd place :lol:

Back
Top Bottom