2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Nah I hear ya, it's just hindsight. I risked Trent Taylor big time which proved foolish.

What do ya think about my chances with my Dion vs his Gostowski, already down 8 points? PPR

Idk gonna be close, i see Gost getting 10. Need Lewis to score at least once

Nah I hear ya, it's just hindsight. I risked Trent Taylor big time which proved foolish.

What do ya think about my chances with my Dion vs his Gostowski, already down 8 points? PPR

Sorry friend but I dont see that one happening. Maybe if Hogan wasnt playing. I guess you never know though.

opponent was chasing me down, my players were all done except Reshad Jones tomorrow (IDP league).

He was running Phillip Rivers, Melvin Gordon, Larry Fitzgerald, Jimmy Graham, Bobby Wagner, Greg the Leg in the afternoon games, down by 70.
Rivers of course was on fire, Gordon scored his td, i was sure i was toast.
As soon as opponent tied my score, the scoring...stopped.
Rivers and Gordon got benched in the third due to them blowing out the Skins
Wagner got hurt early
Graham basically laid an egg
Fitz had a quiet day all day.
Greg the leg was kicking mostly XPs and no long FGs.

Going in tonight, down 163.5 to 166.5 with Reshad, he's done

No way i should even be in this game but I am .

Idk who the hell to start next week, I need to pick 3

Tyreek vs Chargers
Dez at Raiders
Marvin Jones vs Bears
Josh Gordon vs Ravens
Hogan at Steelers

0.5 PPR

Kinda wanna go with Tyreek, Marvin Jones and Josh Gordon...all home division matchups.

Tyreek vs Chargers
Dez at Raiders
Marvin Jones vs Bears
Josh Gordon vs Ravens
Hogan at Steelers

0.5 PPR

Kinda wanna go with Tyreek, Marvin Jones and Josh Gordon...all home division matchups.

-Only thing from that list to really keep in mind is that the Chargers will have Casey Haward on Tyreek Hill I would imagine.
-Jones last time versus the bears put up 4 rec for 85 yards and a TD.
-Ravens have no Jimmy Smith and seemed like their corners were doing a decent job last night against M Bryant which is probably closer to Gordon that Brown.
-Not sure on the Steelers slot corner as they havent played anyone recent with superior slot Wrs.

Tyreek vs Chargers
Dez at Raiders
Marvin Jones vs Bears
Josh Gordon vs Ravens
Hogan at Steelers

0.5 PPR

Dez
Jones
Flash

-Only thing from that list to really keep in mind is that the Chargers will have Casey Haward on Tyreek Hill I would imagine.
-Jones last time versus the bears put up 4 rec for 85 yards and a TD.
-Ravens have no Jimmy Smith and seemed like their corners were doing a decent job last night against M Bryant which is probably closer to Gordon that Brown.
-Not sure on the Steelers slot corner as they havent played anyone recent with superior slot Wrs.

Tyreek had 5 for 77 and the game winning TD against the Chargers at their place earlier in the year. He moves all over the place so I'm not worried about a CB matchup with him. Dude also ALWAYS shows out in primetime games. I forget what the exact stats are but his numbers in primetime are ridiculous.

Dez
Jones
Flash

Even though the Raiders secondary sucks I have no confidence in starting Dez at this point. I'd much rather ride with Tyreek or Hogan.

I cannot argue with you about your thoughts on Dez. I have him and it makes me sick when I start him over my other options: Diggs, Crabs, Juju, and Gordon.
However, this week he did better than all of them. I still am debating using the other guys next week.

I cannot argue with you about your thoughts on Dez. I have him and it makes me sick when I start him over my other options: Diggs, Crabs, Juju, and Gordon.
However, this week he did better than all of them. I still am debating using the other guys next week.

My thing is he had the Giants #4 corner on him and once the dude fell down there was literally not a single player on the Giants ahead of him in coverage to tackle him. Had he not gotten that 50 yard TD or whatever it was in complete blown coverage he would have had another terrible game. He had two atrocious drops before that.

I'd like to use him cause of the matchup but I feel like not only are Tyreek, Marvin and Gordon's ceilings much higher but their floors are also probably higher too at this point.

Yeah Dez has gotten horrible with drops all year. I refer to him as (female dog) hands as it seems every game he has a few.

All this Week 15 talk is giving me anxiety :ohwell: :lol: knowing I most likely won't be playing a meaningful match up next week.

Btw, McCown out for the season to anyone who owns Robby Anderson or Kearse.

Last edited:
Someone dropped Hogan earlier this week.....

Should I pick him up and play him instead of Dion Lewis?

I am going against Cooks and Landry tonight and I am up by 14 points

^ sure is, Hogan had had his best weeks without the homie Gronk..... having said that..... Dorsett will probably put up 100 yards and 2 TDs.... hahaha

Rivers struggled vs KC last time at home, although that was way before his hot streak, now theyre in KC battle for 1st place.

I may ride Bortles vs HOU week 15

Keep rolling with Chargers defense at Chiefs or pick up Vikings at home vs Bengals who just got shut out vs Broncos? Vikings D did just get shredded by the Panthers at Charlotte though.

Would anyone trust the Skins D for next week? Cards have allowed double digits points the past 5 weeks

Back
Top Bottom