• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron cant stay in front of KD. dude is getting whatever he wants on him. doesnt help that he aged, but it shows on that end. never thought he was a lockdown type guy, just versatile and could guard all positions.

This isn't news. On ball defense has always been the weakest part of Bron's game and always will be. They need to watch film and figure out some defensive schemes on KD and get the ball out of his hands. It was 8 turnovers that killed Bron tonight. His passing game was too sloppy tonight. He was telegraphing everything he threw.

his FT shooting is his weakest part. there are times where he avoids trying to get to the line, especially in his younger days.

The only way for Cleveland to win is if TT, Smith, Korver, Shumpert all make contributions to counter the Warriors' firepower. They have to make shots, play lockdown D, and win the 50/50 balls.

Last edited:
Lol at bringing up last year. The Warriors are much better and he Cavs are much worse on defense.

lebron cant stay in front of KD. dude is getting whatever he wants on him. doesnt help that he aged, but it shows on that end. never thought he was a lockdown type guy, just versatile and could guard all positions.
This isn't news. On ball defense has always been the weakest part of Bron's game and always will be. They need to watch film and figure out some defensive schemes on KD and get the ball out of his hands. It was 8 turnovers that killed Bron tonight. His passing game was too sloppy tonight. He was telegraphing everything he threw.
his FT shooting is his weakest part. there are times where he avoids trying to get to the line, especially in his younger days.
No doubt about that. His FT always been trash. He hit a little stride this playoffs but that has clearly regressed again.

LeBron is scared right now I'm afraid to admit it
He looks at KD amd sees what he was himself on the Heat

Knowing he dun ****** up now

The only way for Cleveland to win is if TT, Smith, Korver, Shumpert all make contributions to counter the Warriors' firepower. They have to make shots, play lockdown D, and win the 50/50 balls.

I've seen Casper more than Korver in the past month.

My buddy is a LeBron stan and he swore when they acquired Ashton Kutcher that he was going to be a "key piece in the run to the Finals" :lol:

Last edited:
I think the Warriors just has too many weapons. Cavs just pretty much has to play perfect man on man d cuz they can't double at all

Cavs will be lucky to win a quarter this series
mean.gif
35-30 was a red flag

You can't give up that many points to GSW because you won't be able to keep up. They're too good defensively.

They've got to KILL them on the boards and get more shots than them. That's the only way they can really have a chance because they won't be able to come close to stopping them unless KD AND Steph / Klay go cold.

I think the Warriors just has too many weapons. Cavs just pretty much has to play perfect man on man d cuz they can't double at all
That's how a ring is won. Whoever plays perfect and doesn't choke it away at the end.

Basically Lebron and Kyrie need the other players to show up.

get the gm close, so kyrie can bring it home
w's rarely been tested all season. just hope they have mental lapse at end of gms. damn near had one vs the spurs in gm1 when they gave up that lead after coming back and taking it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom