• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Warriors just has too many weapons. Cavs just pretty much has to play perfect man on man d cuz they can't double at all

This.

I don't think they have an answer for KD. Nobody on the Cavs can guard him.

it's not even guarding him. KD pretty much breaking down not just his man but the whole defense :lol:
spurs do a decent job defending KD and not letting him run wild, then again, they got kawhi. it was way too easy for KD and the dubs tonight

This.

I don't think they have an answer for KD. Nobody on the Cavs can guard him.
I don't think it was just KD. They try to guard Curry outside, he'll throw it inside to KD. They try to guard inside, Curry will just pull up and knock it down. Cavs are in a lose-lose situation, defensively.

They had alot open shots that they missed and got killed on the rebounding end.
i didnt see as many open shots as you did. i thought i saw good defense being played by the warriors. maybe im wrong or we saw a different game. 
There was great defense but Korver has a bunch of wide open shots he flat out missed. Same with Love. Dubs erased Tristan and cut off huge passing lanes. That was the big win for them on defense.

So what happens now.

Jones and Frye - secret weapons. 

giphy.gif

This series is when Ty Lue really gets tested as a coach when he tries to come up with schemes to try and prepare a game plan to neutralize the effectiveness of the Dubs' offense while attempting to find ways to get his team to be more fluid on offense.

There was great defense but Korver has a bunch of wide open shots he flat out missed. Same with Love. Dubs erased Tristan and cut off huge passing lanes. That was the big win for them on defense.

Yeah korver had a couple misses and same with love, but honestly, this game could have been so much worse. Klay was what, 3-16? Warriors missed a ton of easy buckets early.

They are going to have to make some lineup changes. They can't expect lebron to chase down KD all game long and then carry the offense. It's just not going to work. At some point I think they are going to have to bench either love or Thompson

They had alot open shots that they missed and got killed on the rebounding end.
i didnt see as many open shots as you did. i thought i saw good defense being played by the warriors. maybe im wrong or we saw a different game. 

Pretty sure all of Korver, Williams, Jefferson and Shumpert 3s were wide open.

The only contested 3s I saw were on Love and JR Smith.

Pretty sure all of Korver, Williams, Jefferson and Shumpert 3s were wide open.

The only contested 3s I saw were on Love and JR Smith.

Well williams, Jefferson, and shumpert being open was by design. They were giving them whatever shots they wanted.

Yeah korver had a couple misses and same with love, but honestly, this game could have been so much worse. Klay was what, 3-16? Warriors missed a ton of easy buckets early.

They are going to have to make some lineup changes. They can't expect lebron to chase down KD all game long and then carry the offense. It's just not going to work. At some point I think they are going to have to bench either love or Thompson
Exactly. They have to run defensive switched on KD and just be physical with him. He was barely touched all game. That needs to change. Warriors did that to him last year in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom