• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna get flamed but I would much rather have Draymond Green then Rodman. 

Rodman was no doubt an elite rebounder and paint protected, but Green can guard all positions and can pretty much do it all.

Green is pretty much the Bull's Rodman, he brings toughness, defence, rebounding and hustle.

Though Rodman would probably win a fist fight amongst the two.

You forget that rodman did the same thing back in the day. He was a monster on defense and came from a d2- d3 school

I like how KD took the challenge and guarded Lebron for a good part of the game, compared to his last finals appearance.

Last edited:
But wait a second,

I thought the Celtics offense was harder to defend, Lue?

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Rodman was All-NBA Defense 8x (first team 7x) in his first 10 years in the league.

Draymond has been All-NBA Defense twice in his first 5 years. At this pace, he will be All-NBA Defense 4 times by the time he plays his 10th season.

Only time will tell if Draymond will ever reach Rodman's level.

Last edited:
sucks that nearly every game is 3 days apart.... like two games a week... smh... hopefully its done by next wed.... 

Cleveland has to utilize James on the post and make GSW double him so it can free up the Cavs' shooters while creating ball movement. You can't continue to have Lebron bring up the ball and force him to create off the dribble. They have to switch up their offensive gameplan. Let Kyrie bring up the rock and play PNR and force the Warriors to switch just like GSW runs PNR and forces the Cavs to switch on the PNR. Try to beat them at their own PNR game. Then every once in a while, run an iso post play for Lebron so he can go to work down low and create cuts and/or open swing passes for his teammates for outside shots.

I expect to see more of this in Game 2 and moving forward. If not, then Ty Lue is a foo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom