• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we gonna just act like the warriors were shooting lights out? What happens when the warriors start lighting it up?
They missed a lot of layups and wide open shots too. 

Been saying it all year, Cavs defense is not good. Their defense looked competent against an iso heavy Raptors and a talentless Celtics. They faced a real offense tonight and got straight exposed. Especially in transition. They literally looked lost out there on defense. They also have absolutely no answer for KD. 

I really thought the warriors didn't even play that well :lol:

besides their ball movement and transition, they played terribly offensively. shot only 42%, bricked so many open shots while missing point blank lay ups.

to the contrary, their work on defense was superb. closing out on shooters, not always switching, and protecting the rim were A-*******-1

Last edited:
ahhhh i see. so if lebron hadn't turned the ball over 8 times, if deron williams didn't just rely on his double crossover to a broke step back, if richard jefferson had taken his daily dosage of centrum silver and HGH, if tristan thompson turned into hakeem, if kevin love played like he was still on the wolves, if channing frye's eyes were a little closer to each other, if kyle korver wasn't just a trash version of jj reddick....THEN the cavs would've won. this will all be addressed in game 2.
Tristan Thompson scoring 10 is being Hakeem Olajuwon?

I think people are also forgetting what it took cavs to win last year.

1. Burry not being 100%.
2. Dray getting suspended for G5
3. Iggy not being 100%
4. Bogut getting injured and then not playing G6 and G7
5. HB playing trash af
6. Kyrie having possibly one of the best offensive finals series for a second option.

Then sit back & realize that the cavs needed one of the clutches shots in NBA history to win it in the last min.

Now that warriors team adds KD & burry is looking 120%. It's crazy to think that people think cavs even stand a chance, let alone win more than 1 game.

Last edited:
Warriors were pissing me off with all those missed shots. I felt like eventually they stopped jacking up shots and became more selective so they could commit more energy for defense.

ahhhh i see. so if lebron hadn't turned the ball over 8 times, if deron williams didn't just rely on his double crossover to a broke step back, if richard jefferson had taken his daily dosage of centrum silver and HGH, if tristan thompson turned into hakeem, if kevin love played like he was still on the wolves, if channing frye's eyes were a little closer to each other, if kyle korver wasn't just a trash version of jj reddick....THEN the cavs would've won. this will all be addressed in game 2.
Tristan Thompson scoring 10 is being Hakeem Olajuwon?

asking a dude who managed to average only 8 points a game in a conference where there was barely any resistance from defenses to suddenly just drop 10 points against one of the best defenses in the league..yeah, you midas whale ask him to be hakeem

2015-2016 aint walkin thru that door. TT has to deal with zaza/javale now.

1. Burry not being 100%.
3. Iggy not being 100%
5. HB playing trash af
6. Kyrie having possibly one of the best offensive finals series for a second option.

Then sit back & realize that the cavs needed one of the clutches shots in NBA history to win it in the last min.

Now that warriors team adds KD & burry is looking 120%. It's crazy to think that people think cavs even stand a chance, let alone win more than 1 game.
and Ezeli too. Dude was a moving puppet on court.

I'm starting to think that the warriors lost on purpose last year just so they can get kd to come.

Game 1 went as expected. You can't add KB to the best regular season team in the history of the NBA and they get worse.(mama curry twerked a lil bit so its prolly a wrap anyway. Hope DG gets fined for that post game interview jacket wtf :smh:

Last edited:
I hope every player on both teams stays healthy, no suspensions and no fishy *** officiating while the Warriors blow the ******* lid off the Cavs in 4 games. 90% of the posters in here would probably go ghost for a couple months in all NBA related threads.

No refs with fishy business and the series essentially comes down to

Workhorses: Lebron and Kyrie vs. KD and Steph

Key role players: K. Love and Tristan Thompson vs. Klay Thompson and Draymond Green

Bench depth: Cleveland's depth vs Golden State's Depth.

Be honest with yourselves and you see off top Cleveland wins 2 out of those 3 categories....
Draymond Green isn't a role player and Cleveland has the advantage in none of these categories
:lol: if Kyrie is the best guard on the court for the 2nd straight finals then he's absolved from any slander forever as far as I'm concerned.

I'd be very surprised if Steph isn't the best guard by far out there.

Then Love has been absolutely pathetic against this team. Staggeringly poor. He's been giving them 17/10 on great shooting splits during this run. Cleveland will sorely miss that production in this series.

Then Frye is unplayable in this matchup because he's going to get lost either off the ball or in the pnr. Love falls in this boat too, and he's gonna get a lotta mins.

It looks like 5 games Warriors to me. Pretty much all of that stuff would have to go the opposite way for Cleveland to pull it out and I don't see it.
Went according to script :lol:

Frye didn't play, Love shot 31% (GREAT rebounding tho), Steph outplaying Kyrie.

I mean yeah. This is even more of an uphill battle than last year.

Also JR Tristan Korver & Deron had a combined 3 points in a combined 90 mins :lol:

4 dudes, 90 mins, 3 points, no chance.

G2 might be better but expect G5 to be an elimination game like last year.

I didn't fact check this but hasn't it been the case that since the Mavs title any team that's one has been top 12 in both offense and defense?

A team with a defense this bad has no chance of winning the title, they shouldn't even think they do.

I didn't fact check this but hasn't it been the case that since the Mavs title any team that's one has been top 12 in both offense and defense?

A team with a defense this bad has no chance of winning the title, they shouldn't even think they do.

Not sure any defense in the NBA have a chance against this Warriors team... I been watching the NBA for a long time, this is probably the best team I've seen put together...

I'm one of the few W's fan who didn't like the KD move, just for the sake of competition., Game 1 went as I expected... I knew KD was going to go off. KD probably had one of the easiest 38pts game I have ever seen in the Finals. Wide open dunks and shots galore.

Really going to be interesting what adjustments Cavs makes... But they will have no chance if TT/JR/Williams/Korver don't show up... I was really surprised with TT's disappearance. I think his the X factor for the Cavs for them to have a chance at all. Or this will be 2014 Heat vs Spurs all over again.

Last edited:

A team with a defense this bad has no chance of winning the title, they shouldn't even think they do
I mean I could see if this was a team projected to make it to the first round, but they are already in the Finals. So I doubt they have that attitude.

1. Burry not being 100%.
3. Iggy not being 100%
5. HB playing trash af

You forgot very fishy refereeing in game 6. Curry was fouled out and Draymond was in foul trouble all game.

What's wrong with him?

Is playing like s_ in the finals his thing now?

Not getting his usual shots anymore with Curry and KD going off... I got a feeling he will have a break out game this series tho. Cavs are gonna adjust and force him to beat them with him struggling.

Not sure if mentioned but probably did, Klay only shot 3/16 and Dubs still won by 22.

Klay the new HB of this squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom