• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not change the narrative. Cleveland definitely has depth. Arguably the most depth in the league. They just got locked up.

The key to beating the cavs has ALWAYS been lock up everyone except lebron. Add that to the fact that lebron was scared of kd and it was a disaster waiting to happen. Dude have kd the red carpet at least 3 times

Only game one but 
laugh.gif
 @ the Cavs bench.

All you ****** gassed them washed *** pickups the Cavs made during the season.

Let's not change the narrative. Cleveland definitely has depth. Arguably the most depth in the league. They just got locked up.

The key to beating the cavs has ALWAYS been lock up everyone except lebron. Add that to the fact that lebron was scared of kd and it was a disaster waiting to happen. Dude have kd the red carpet at least 3 times
I don't think Lebron was scared of KD before the game, however, I think he is now.

No one noticed how the Cavs tried to run the offense through Love during the first few minutes of the game? Cavs tried to get the switch to Klay and Love still couldn't get going. The guy weights more and is taller. He's supposedly a great post player. How the Hell does he let a SG disrupt him in the post? :lol:

Cavs really do need Love to have big games. When he's on he stretches the floor and opens things up for Kyrie and LeBron.

BTW, how can people say LeBron didn't try tonight? The guy had a full stat line tonight. He was obviously trying. Especially with those dunks and failed chase down block on Livingston, which led to him falling on the floor.

You guys are too funny. Looking at things one sided.

56 points in the paint  :rofl:

Cavs are ******* food on D. 

What's most surprising is that the Cavs have continuously allowed open shots from 3 in the last 2 series they've played. They focused on taking away the 3, but it resulted in the paint being separated as if Moses was on the court.

Last edited:
Hes not scared of KD thats blasphemous

I don't think LeBron is "scared" of KD per se, but he def acknowledges that KD is an issue. I don't think game 2 will be a blow out either. It'll be closer, because the Cavs will at the very least address the TO issues they've had in game 1. TT really disappeared for the Cavs. I think him not rebounding is worse if Love doesn't hit his 3's, because you need all the possessions you can get when playing the Warriors.

I don't think LeBron is "scared" of KD per se, but he def acknowledges that KD is an issue. I don't think game 2 will be a blow out either. It'll be closer, because the Cavs will at the very least address the TO issues they've had in game 1. TT really disappeared for the Cavs. I think him not rebounding is worse if Love doesn't hit his 3's, because you need all the possessions you can get when playing the Warriors.

LeBron knowing that KD is dangerous is good though. And KD still a punk for his move to GSW

So KD had 38Steph had 28 and no one else on the warriors had more than 9 points. If JR scored 7 points, Tristan scored 10 points, and Korver scored 10 points Cavs would have won. Cavs just need to shoot better, grab more rebounds, and limit the turnover. Cavs will win game 2 if they play sharper. The flooor will open up once Cavs start hitting 3s.

So KD had 38Steph had 28 and no one else on the warriors had more than 9 points. If JR scored 7 points, Tristan scored 10 points, and Korver scored 10 points Cavs would have won. Cavs just need to shoot better, grab more rebounds, and limit the turnover. Cavs will win game 2 if they play sharper. The flooor will open up once Cavs start hitting 3s.

Exactly. Cavs out rebounded warriors by a lot. It was the offensive rebounds that were murder. Turnovers 100% lost the game for them but that's all credit to the warriors defense. They crushed out there. But nobody on Cavs were hitting wide open shots and that let warriors stay home and double Bron and kyrie. If Cavs shots start falling this series is gonna get real close real fast. I expect Lue to make some good changes. He was great doing that last year in the finals. I still see this going 6 or 7.

Nah, they gonna use Javale slowly but surely so as not to show all their cards at once and save him for the kill in the deciding game. As long as Zaza contributes, of course.

Yup. Zaza actually played decent in the 3rd and making those circus lay-ups. If the game was a bit close, Javale would've played for sure. Game was basically over after the 3rd as well.

ahhhh i see. so if lebron hadn't turned the ball over 8 times, if deron williams didn't just rely on his double crossover to a broke step back, if richard jefferson had taken his daily dosage of centrum silver and HGH, if tristan thompson turned into hakeem, if kevin love played like he was still on the wolves, if channing frye's eyes were a little closer to each other, if kyle korver wasn't just a trash version of jj reddick....THEN the cavs would've won. this will all be addressed in game 2.

Last edited:
Are we gonna just act like the warriors were shooting lights out? What happens when the warriors start lighting it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom