• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course it is. I'm just saying Cavs would still be a playoff team without LeBron.
Maybe. If I had to guess, I'd say no but it's no guarantee.

That team would probably be really bad defensively. They are awful WITH Lebron on that end and it isn't like you could allow Kyrie to be a playmaker offensively with any sort of real confidence that it would work out.

That to me, suggest that at best they'd be a fringe playoff team.

I said the Snake was taking the throne by force in June months ago. Much to my disappointment it's happening.

Going to a lottery team and adding Kevin love, shump, & jr smith does not make you a super team.

He's on the only team in the conference with 3 all stars. Just like he was in Miami. That's a superteam. Just now there's one with 4 that's standing in his way.
GS realized last year they needed more help and went and got, more help.

klay being ice cold on offense this playoffs shows you why the dubs flew out to the hamptons. they'd get by the first two rounds easily, but matching up with SAS and CLE without a second scorer?
I dont think they thought they needed help to deal with the Spurs, maybe OKC. That move was made with Cle in mind bruh. Took out their 2 biggest threats in one contract..

I said the Snake was taking the throne by force in June months ago. Much to my disappointment it's happening.

It's fun to see KD being so free, not having to play with a high usage stat whr. When your PG can get you open looks by just running the floor, being unselfish, and moving without the ball :pimp:

It's fun to see KD being so free, not having to play with a high usage stat whr. When your PG can get you open looks by just running the floor, being unselfish, and moving without the ball :pimp:

Blessed and highly favored.

this.

dudes still actin like it's a surprise KD went to a team premised on ball movement and the open man.

Last edited:
KD carried Russ for years. Got tired of it. I f with that.

Man I would love to see the bucks become contenders in the east.

Let's look at a list of past NBA champions and remove their best player:

Cavs (LeBron)- Fringe playoff team
Warriors (Steph)- Fringe playoff team
Spurs (Leonard)- Fringe playoff team
Heat x2 (LeBron) - Mid-level playoff team
Mavs (Dirk)- Miss playoffs
Lakers x2 (Kobe)- Fringe playoff team
Celtics (Pierce)- Fringe playoff team
Spurs (Duncan)- Fringe playoff team
Pistons (Billups)- Mid-level playoff team
Lakers x3 (Shaq)- Fringe playoff team
Bulls x3 (Jordan)- Fringe playoff team
Rockets x2 (Olajuwon)- Fringe playoff team

Not one of these teams is a contender without their best player. Maybe Miami with prime Wade + Bosh is a fringe contender in the East.

Hmmm......

Last edited:

Hmmm......
this is obvious. That's why his comment that Cavs are a fringe playoff team without LeBron is like, ehh. Okay.....

this.

dudes still actin like it's a surprise KD went to a team premised on ball movement and the open man.

yea that's why he went there.

Before last night, Love and TT were helping. Korver had some big games. D.Will had some games as well.

This LeBron needs more help narrative is sickening. Makes me want to puke.

I'm not apart of that LeBron needs help nonsense. He has lots.

My argument is besides Bron and Kyrie, who else is consistent on that level, to make them a super team. When naming the players you named, noticed you said "some big games".

Not one of these teams is a contender without their best player. Maybe Miami with prime Wade + Bosh is a fringe contender in the East.

Hmmm......

KD is the Warriors best player and I think we saw what the Warriors can do without him.

KD is the Warriors best player and I think we saw what the Warriors can do without him.
Past NBA champions

This year's GSW has yet to win a championship. If they do I agree they're the only team of the past 15 years to be a contender if their best player (either Curry or KD) is out. But that has nothing to do with my point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom