Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks are coming.

Jabari going to come back even MORE explosive. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]. The "MyPlayers" were fun as hell to watch early this season before bari got injured.

21/6 on almost 50% from the field and 40% from 3
sick.gif
. Bari was turning into a legit stretch 4. All he has to learn is how to be an average defender AND STAY HEALTHY

mean.gif
Jabari is done.. dude is way too injury prone... the new derrick rose

Bucks are coming.

Jabari going to come back even MORE explosive. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]. The "MyPlayers" were fun as hell to watch early this season before bari got injured.

21/6 on almost 50% from the field and 40% from 3 :x. Bari was turning into a legit stretch 4. All he has to learn is how to be an average defender AND STAY HEALTHY

:smh:

"We" are going to the ECF if healthy

:pimp:

Yes because the Cavs totally played full out all regular season and that's emblematic of how good they are
*shrugs*

You can psycho-analyze whether or not they played at full strength all you want. IMO, their defensive issues were and are indeed real. They were hemorrhaging pts to a zekeless celtics team and were allowing opponents to shoot over 40% on 3's in the playoffs. They really can't guard, and haven't been since January.

There's enough of a sample size of the Cavs w/o LBJ to suggest that at best they'd be a fringe playoff, team no?

They're 5-30 w/o him since he's been back I think. What makes you think they'd be a playoff team w/o him?

Also, you're admitting how garbage the east is, but said the cavs are the 2nd best team in the league? How ?
because an offense that doesn't involve LeBron would be implemented.

Celtics two best players. It and Bradley?

Wizards two best players Beal and Wall.

Raps. Lowry and demar.

Hawks - Millsap and Howard or Schroeder [emoji]128552[/emoji]

I easily think love and kyrie are very comparable in talent to the rest of the east duos.
Are Kyrie and love not some of the best at they position in the east? They'd make the playoffs easily in the east even without LeBron.

Last edited:
I believe in Giannis, more so if he actually gets a jumper, but the rest of that squad leaves much to be desired.

Offensively they definitely have an on/off switch. But that switch on the defensive end is missing and has been the entire year. This is absolutely the worst team for that to be the case against.

Anyway they are the 2nd best team in the league when locked in. It's just the gap between 1 & 2 is grand canyon sized.

Yeah I agree about the "switch" but they're still obviously the second best team. And we'll see how big the gap is.

because an offense that doesn't involve LeBron would be implemented.

Celtics two best players. It and Bradley?

Wizards two best players Beal and Wall.

Raps. Lowry and demar.

Hawks - Millsap and Howard?

I easily think love and kyrie are very comparable in talent to the rest of the east duos.
Are Kyrie and love not some of the best at they position in the east?
Yeah....

all of those duos are better than Kyrie / Love to me bro
laugh.gif

Kyrie is a hell of ISO Player but I don't think he can run a offense

Last edited:
The Cavs entire offense is built around Lebby. It's not surprising they struggle without him out there.

This guy thinks IT and Bradley are better than Love and Kyrie. :lol:

Why even bother discussing with him? His obsession with mythologizing LeBron has left him brainless.

Yeah....

all of those duos are better than Kyrie / Love to me bro :lol:
it isn't better then Kyrie. Bradley isnt better then love either. Nah... You Wildin my man

And those are the top 4 duos.. There are 8 teams that make the playoffs...Cavs would make the playoffs easily without LeBron.

Last edited:
he doesn't need too.. bron runs the offense

In all honesty, LeBron is the perfect guy to play next to Kyrie. Because he's not the facilitator LeBron is.

And Kyrie has an incredible ISO game to bail out LeBron when needed.

I don't think the Cavs without LeBron are a championship team, because if you take out the best players in all those great teams, they're not as good. Thats what makes those players great.

But they could still be a playoff team, because the East is that weak.

it isn't better then Kyrie. Bradley isnt better then love either. Nah... You Wildin my man

And those are the top 4 duos.. There are 8 teams that make the playoffs...
Basketball is more than 2 guys though.

Who are you surrounding Love and Kyrie with?

If you really believe Love and Kyrie are that great then more power to you but I disagree with that.

Dennis and Milsap > Kyrie and Love

The Celtics as a team > The Cavs lead by Love and Kyrie

At this point in their careers, and taking age and mileage into consideration, is KD better than Lebron :nerd:

Jabari better be getting that top notch stem cell treatment right now

Last edited:
Basketball is more than 2 guys though.

Who are you surrounding Love and Kyrie with?

If you really believe Love and Kyrie are that great then more power to you but I disagree with that.

Dennis and Milsap > Kyrie and Love

The Celtics as a team > The Cavs lead by Love and Kyrie
of course it is. I'm just saying Cavs would still be a playoff team without LeBron.

By that time you should at least have some of the younger cores in the West maturing a bit so they can actually compete.

my dude Wavy mentioning the Nuggets + the culture in 3...2...1...

Like somebody else said....it's like the Utah Jazz's (or Denver Nuggets [emoji]128527[/emoji]) young core, randomly birthing 5 all stars and wiping the floor with GSW.

:lol: like clockwork

not hatin though, wanna see jokic, murray, and mudiay eat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom