• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My body isn't ready for the Bron slander in here when the Cavs eventually get swept.

http://stats.nba.com/articles/#!/2017-nba-finals-warriors-vs-cavaliers-game-1-recap/

"Cleveland’s defense turned in a decent performance in the half court holding the Warriors to 0.890 points per half court possession."

The first thing the Cavs need to do is clean up the TO's especially the live ball ones. They were destroyed in transition because of them, along with trotting back when they had them.
I saw this earlier this morning and I'm not even bothering to give credence to it being that the Warriors missed so many open jumpers in the halfcourt and blew 4 layups on backcuts

Last edited:

laugh.gif

DUBS in 4!
pimp.gif
roll.gif

When you have your life savings on the CAVS
giphy.gif
yo...this...is..gold. the fact bro did that is so funny to me. but as a sports fan...I don't necessarily turn my nose up to it. It's a we thang. Get it how you live.
Dawg that gif has me crying at work right now. ****** take this sports **** too seriously. Type of dude to say "we" when talking about his team
As far as I'm concerned if you're a fan you're a part of that organization

Last edited:

giphy.gif

yo...this...is..gold. the fact bro did that is so funny to me. but as a sports fan...I don't necessarily turn my nose up to it. It's a we thang. Get it how you live.
Dawg that gif has me crying at work right now. ****** take this sports **** too seriously. Type of dude to say "we" when talking about his team

i didnt get my ring

giphy.gif

i didnt get my ring
Neither did the dudes who sit on the corporate strategy side of the org. They can't say we either?

[quote name="ShotsRangOut"]Type of dude to say "we" when talking about his team[/quote]Allllll the way over there is where you can go with that. :lol:

Not everyone I don't think. I knew a dude that worked for a team and he didn't get one. I forget the total story behind it though
I know for the Clippers we don't get one. I asked about this the moment I went into ops and stopped being an intern
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom