• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the cavs win. It seems like a tough feat after game one. Think I just think of 3-1 last year n Lebrun n crew came back

After he got clowned for the My Lakers, My warriors thing he switched to strictly Lakers
laugh.gif
really? i missed that

aww man come on now dont get life over a woman now

we gonna miss og triple og geno pizza rolls from comptown
Nah I ain't stupid now I just like making dudes like him change they mind once they see me He a lil druggie anyway to easy

Mike Brown is also getting paid by the Lakers too

Dude is just getting all kinds of W's
He'll be hired by the Raptors in the offseason [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Nah Masai is smarter than that.

One coach that I'm honestly surprised every day that still has his job is Fred Hoiberg. I think he's just such a nice guy that nobody has the balls to be the one to tell him that he's fired :lol:

mike brown got that lawrence frank/mike dantoni money :pimp:

think frank still getting paid from pistons, nets as he holds a VP job for the clips :pimp: :lol:

I could have sworn way more people were taking the Cavs in the series and talking that ish about the dubs before game 1, but now I don't see it. It's literally been 1 game, and y'all done?!?! I'm sure the Cavs can still win this series. I mean they won't, but still :lol: :lol: :lol:. Dudes like timidtebow and geno back peddling after 1 game. Yoooo where's SEWAGEWATER ATTTTTT

It was only game 1. Y'all was excited about being up 3-1 last year and we see how that ended...

Still cavs in 6

It was only game 1. Y'all was excited about being up 3-1 last year and we see how that ended...

Still cavs in 6

Cavs will absolutely be lucky to win 1 game.

But no, I'm even saying, it's been 1 game. That's it, just 1. I still want the people that believed in the Cavs before this series started, to continue doing that. Because there was damn sure way more people all up in here saying Cavs taking it the week leading up to game 1.

Man it's just amazing how something so meaningless has such an effect on people and how passionate people are about something so meaningless

Sports are the WOAT

Last year was absolutely nothing like last year. Aside from Game 2, Cavs put up a pretty good fight last year. Game 1 really showed how dominant Warriors are compared to the Cavaliers. They just looked completely helpless. Cavs will be lucky to win 1 game in this series.

Man it's just amazing how something so meaningless has such an effect on people and how passionate people are about something so meaningless

Sports are the WOAT
Why are you here? It's been like this forever. This isn't anything new.

Sports are the WOAT
I think Sports are the GOAT.

Sure some get carried away, as with mostly anything in life but Sports are the only thing that can bring people together regardless of background, ethnicity, SES, age, etc. It sounds cliche but it's true. The Spirit of sports will always be awesome to me.

Going to a bar and watching a team that you're rooting for play is an experience like no other. You're meeting people of different races, of different religions, etc. and because y'all rooting for the same team you good money with that person. For that, sports will always be appreciated.

Nah, Even with sports, ummmmm...at the end of the day, after the games are done, you still wake up and have the same lives

Music brings people together. Sports bringg a lit of idiots together and drunken fights

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom