• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People not knowing the difference between "Dominant" and "Dominate" really annoys me :lol:.

Talk about pet peeve. Seeing those words used in the wrong context is like anybody using the word,
"conversating" :x

I know what you mean. My bad man. I'm on a phone :lol:

thats his signature offensive move. he does that like 3 to 4 times a game and usually gets away with it. 

It definitely was on the defensive end. He was getting screened a bunch of times and just said **** it and shoved whoever was screen him out of the way. Made me laugh. My brother pointed it out to me and I couldn't stop noticing it after that.

Last edited:
It definitely was on the defensive end. He was getting screened a bunch of times and just said **** it and shoved whoever was screen him out of the way. Made me laugh. My brother pointed it out to me and I couldn't stop noticing it after that.
was that when he pushed curry  on the floor and got away with it. was it curry that he pushed or am i mistaken? 

Klay Thompson continues to be a maestro on defense. He hit his shots tonight too. Big time.

Also, I don't understand Kyrie calling for pick to ISO on KD. That ends up terribly for Kyrie :lol:.

He abused my guy Ian Clark though :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
ohhhhh yeah he was definitely doing that :lol:
KD even said "thank you" after they finally called bron for it
also... is anybody else annoyed by how steph flops on literally every screen?

kyrie having a hard time scoring. they went away from attacking steph on defense tonight

Kyrie has been far worse than his numbers show in this series.
he literally does nothing but score and that is why he will never be better than cp3, john wall, russ, steph etc...

ohhhhh yeah he was definitely doing that :lol:
KD even said "thank you" after they finally called bron for it
also... is anybody else annoyed by how steph flops on literally every screen?

Yeah Steph definitely exaggerates contact on screens for sure. I can never tell when the dude actually gets murdered or if he is just fishing for a call.

I know the Warriors are looking great. But why don't they try to get Kyrie on KD after the switch? At least do it so you can tire the guy out on the defensive end.

remember when barkely said the warriors are a soft and finesse team and dont play any d..... 
laugh.gif

that d is just as  impressive as the o to me. 

Last edited:
I know the Warriors are looking great. But why don't they try to get Kyrie on KD after the switch? At least do it so you can tire the guy out on the defensive end.

I mean the guy has been tracking lebron damn near all game. I don't think switching KD onto Kyrie is going to help. You can tell KDs length affects lebron. I've gotta think Kyrie would have the same problem.

KD has been pretty amazing on both ends of the floor this series.

Lmao. Melo makes the cavs miss ecf b hahahah

How they still have Bron, Irving, and Love. The East is trash. Melo along with them 3 as the 3rd or 4th scoring option would make them better. You seriously think Shumpert and Smith are better scoring options then Melo? Its not like Smith and Shumpert are on the All NBA Defensive First Team either. They are average defenders.

You dont know basketball. Scoring isnt their problem. I mean it is against this suffocating defense..but their main issue is defense. Melo couldnt guard a dead body.

I mean the guy has been tracking lebron damn near all game. I don't think switching KD onto Kyrie is going to help. You can tell KDs length affects lebron. I've gotta think Kyrie would have the same problem.

KD has been pretty amazing on both ends of the floor this series.

KD finals MVP to along with his 1st ring.

I think starting dahntay jones at the 2 would give the cavs a better chance

I'm dead serious too. Jones is an elite defender

anyone think derrick williams can make a difference if he gets some minutes?
there's no adjustments the cavs can make lol
honestly think he could do a better job on kd than richard jefferson
only problem is that he doesn't give bron any floor spacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom