• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron will be the first player in NBA finals history to average a triple double in the finals and still get swept.
that sig
pimp.gif
 been up, ive been down ,i dont give a f...... 

cavs take two in a row then lose two in a row and it ends in 6. 

****** really think the cavs gonna win 2 at home. Series is over. Bron bout to go home and be a family man. This year is not the year

The Bron era ends this week. 6 years at the top, not bad. KD snatching that crown unlike the court jester who didn't want to see Bean in the Finals in 09 and 10 to take his from him.

sixers vs wolves finals in 2022....
actually the sixers will be the first east team to beat these cavs in a playoff series

The Bron era ends this week. 6 years at the top, not bad. KD snatching that crown unlike the court jester who didn't want to see Bean in the Finals in 09 and 10 to take his from him.
KD didn't steal ****. Dude has an asterisk next to his rings for this **** that he pulled.

**** KD and scream it from the mountaintops

You dont know basketball. Scoring isnt their problem. I mean it is against this suffocating defense..but their main issue is defense. Melo couldnt guard a dead body.

So them adding Melo would make them miss the Eastern Conference Finals? You trolling or being serious? Lmao the East is terrible. No way in hell would they miss the East finals with still having Bron, Irving, and Love.

Bron didn't have a dad so it's kinda expected that he is a little emotional and insecure. Def seems like an overall good dude though.

Lesson for the men of NT: Be a family man and don't ditch your kids.

Last edited:
cavs never really developed any of their young talent, what little they had.
they basically cut a young guy to sign old vets that do nothing. i thought jordan mcrae could've been a nice rotational guy

even the w's played their young guys the last few yrs in ezeli, mcadoo, clark, mccaw

You dont know basketball. Scoring isnt their problem. I mean it is against this suffocating defense..but their main issue is defense. Melo couldnt guard a dead body.

So them adding Melo would make them miss the Eastern Conference Finals? You trolling or being serious? Lmao the East is terrible. No way in hell would they miss the East finals with still having Bron, Irving, and Love.

I mean missing the ecf was hyperbole but they can catch the L against boston if they cop jimmy or pg

Lol at six. Guys been the best player in the league for like a decade now.
5 yrs but yea i feel you. Bro wasnt the best til 12. Not giving best player props to a guy that drowned so epically in 2011
He wasn't the best player in 2011 because he lost the finals? So a whole season's work is diminished because he lost the finals? I swear ****** just LOVE to hate bron and the logic is just crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom