• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at six. Guys been the best player in the league for like a decade now.
5 yrs but yea i feel you. Bro wasnt the best til 12. Not giving best player props to a guy that drowned so epically in 2011
He wasn't the best player in 2011 because he lost the finals? So a whole season's work is diminished because he lost the finals? I swear ****** just LOVE to hate bron and the logic is just crazy

Not because he lost. Because of HOW he lost. He went ghost. He was terrible. Especially in the 4th. dude was shook ones.

Last edited:
Lol at six. Guys been the best player in the league for like a decade now.
5 yrs but yea i feel you. Bro wasnt the best til 12. Not giving best player props to a guy that drowned so epically in 2011
He wasn't the best player in 2011 because he lost the finals? So a whole season's work is diminished because he lost the finals? I swear ****** just LOVE to hate bron and the logic is just crazy

Not because he lost. Because of HOW he lost. He went ghost. Hebwas terrible. Especially in the 4th. dude was shook ones.
I give up. You really don't understand how ******ed this sounds? BRON WAS NOT THE BEST PLAYER BECAUSE HE LOST IN THE FINALS. Like what?!

My mind is just blown

Last edited:
i feel you . lol at him being the best since 2007

They dumb as hell.

Kobe 06-10: 30ppg/6rpg/5apg/2spg 46%

Bron 06-10: 29ppg/7rpg/7apg/2spg 49%

For a guy that was only a chucker that's a pretty well rounded 5 years. And you add the accolades and chips, not really a contest.

I could easily make an argument that Kobe was never the best player in the league during his career but that's for another time.

Rings have nothing to do with it either, the whole incorporating ring culture into a conversation about talent is nonsense.

Rings culture needs to be toned back drastically btw. Rings culture is why the exact ring that everyone is complaining about in this thread happened last summer.

Last edited:
I know i said before it'll be sweep but i need Cavs to win 1 game at least. I don't want NBA to stop early :lol:

Also, how refreshing not seeing Harrison Barnes bricks open 3s in the finals. That was a nightmare to watch last year :x

stop with the rings have nothing to do with it. rings dont mean everything but rings clearly mean something because i sure as hell have never heard anyone argue malone is one of the goats ( top 10) when he is the 2nd best scorer of all time , as far as the scoring list goes.

.  rings clearly matter . they arent everything but they do matter. 

Last edited:
Rings don't matter but they know damn well if Bron didn't have one he wouldn't be elevated to near the place where he is now.

I mean missing the ecf was hyperbole but they can catch the L against boston if they cop jimmy or pg

I don't know man. They took 1 game from the Cavs but the other games weren't really close. Now if they trade for George or Butler and add another star player they might have a shot. But George or Butler alone I don't think is enough for them to beat the Cavs in a 7 game series. This is the same Boston team that was struggling with the 8th seed Bulls until Rondo was injured lol

I could easily make an argument that Kobe was never the best player in the league during his career but that's for another time.

Nah b I think the people need to hear the argument. I don't even think it would be a hard one to make lol.

During those last 3 finals run, I don't even know if Kobe was the best 2 in the league.

Last edited:
Rings don't matter to people with working brains

So Bron's brain doesn't work anymore? Cause clearly he doesn't care about the regular season anymore by his own admission. They just playing for fun or what? KD went to GS just to have fun? Why even have a championship round? It definitely matters when comparing the greats.

Last edited:
boston would've been legit if they really did land KD :x
i dont think there is one player available that bumps them past cavs...just yet

I mean missing the ecf was hyperbole but they can catch the L against boston if they cop jimmy or pg

They would need another star to go along wirh George or Butler to beat the Cavs in a 7 game series. Besides their 1 win vs Cleveland they really didn't put up much of a fight in the other 4 games that they lost. This is the same Celtics team that was in trouble with the 8th seeded Bulls until Rondo got injured lol

Last edited:
stop with the rings have nothing to do with it. rings dont mean everything but rings clearly mean something because i sure as hell have never heard anyone argue malone is one of the goats ( top 10) when he is the 2nd best scorer of all time , as far as the scoring list goes.

.  rings clearly matter . they arent everything but they do matter. 

I agree. This is part of the reason why Duncan is considered the best PF ever. Just think if Malone would of beat Jordan in 97 and 98 and won a ring with the Lakers in 04. He would by many be considered the best PF of all time.

It's not black and white.

Rings matter, but they don't tell a complete story.

Stats matter, but don't tell a complete story.

The words of teammates matter, but don't tell a complete story.

The words of opponents matter, but don't tell a complete story.

SOOOO many other things matter, but not one of these things isolated by itself tells a complete story.

Anyone who separates one thing and says "So here's what this one thing all by itself means" has a narrative and should not be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Jesus, when is Gm. 3? August? 
laugh.gif

Reactions: ct3
I said it once and I'll say it again--

The Kardashian box has to have some sort of time release poison. Look at how TT is in shambles now :lol:

Nah b I think the people need to hear the argument. I don't even think it would be a hard one to make lol.

During those last 3 finals run, I don't even know if Kobe was the best 2 in the league.

Wade may have been the best.

Last edited:

It's not black and white.

Rings matter, but they don't a complete story.

Stats matter, but don't tell a complete story.

The words of teammates matter, but don't tell a complete story.

The words of opponents matter, but don't tell a complete story.

SOOOO many other things matter, but not one of these things isolated by itself tells a complete story.

Anyone who separates one thing and says "So here's what this one thing all by itself means" has a narrative and should not be taken seriously.
agreed.... to say rings dont matter is silly tho because they do. like i said they arent everything but they clearly matter. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom