• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grew up a huge MJ fan... Lebron is one of the greatest to ever lace it on. Best all around complete player I have ever seen. He's not breaking individual records cause all he do is dunks and layups like most of his haters claims. I dont even know how you can say the guy is over rated to be honest.

Bruh you just gotta ignore dudes who wake up looking to troll.

You mean those back to back finals appearances by Steph led teams isn't enough proof?

He didn't play good at all last finals, everyone will say that and it's probably the reason why they lost. The first finals run, he was great and his impact was way beyond scoring.

It's baffling we still gotta ask for respeck to be put on Steph's name.
It's hilarious

Somehow lebron is gonna do the "impossible" and win a couple games and people will say he's still the greatest of all time for putting up empty stats :lol: he don't even gotta win no more, all he gotta do is record a triple double and ppl gonna still call him the goat LMAO
Kyrie will start finishing those shots around the rim at home. Even in Oracle they were still good looks, they just didn't fall. That to me is what shows they can win, that to me is why the lost, not Tristan and not JR.

Tristan and JR could have played better, but I think those performances are tied almost directly to Kyrie at the pressure he can create.

This series will be tied going back, maybe 3-1 but that's worse case

Grew up a huge MJ fan... Lebron is one of the greatest to ever lace it on. Best all around complete player I have ever seen. He's not breaking individual records cause all he do is dunks and layups like most of his haters claims. I dont even know how you can say the guy is over rated to be honest.

**** lebron is better than MJ to me [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️ I'm not arguing that. He is one player that impacts his team like none other. You put bron on the worst team in the league they automatically are contenders. Jordan couldn't do **** without pippen.

but real talk we all know the east is GARBO. trash juice. Purposely manipulated so lebron can run through it every year IMO

Still not understanding the KD hate :lol:

Lebron paved the way for these type of "Super Teams" by winning 2 rings in Miami.

LeBron continued this trend by adding Kevin Love when he came to Cleveland.

KD followed the blue print and did it wayyyyy better, savage style at that :lol:

These elite kids in high school teaming up in AAU, then going to Duke, UK, Kansas, etc. The super team trend will be here for a while bros.

laugh.gif

Somehow lebron is gonna do the "impossible" and win a couple games and people will say he's still the greatest of all time for putting up empty stats :lol: he don't even gotta win no more, all he gotta do is record a triple double and ppl gonna still call him the goat LMAO

Those were empty stats to you?

Burrys triple double was more meaningful, effective and genuine if we're being honest

Last edited by a moderator:

Lebron paved the way for these type of "Super Teams" by winning 2 rings in Miami.

KD followed the blue print and did it wayyyyy better, savage style at that :lol:

These elite kids in high school teaming up in AAU, then going to Duke, UK, Kansas, etc. The super team trend will be here for a while bros.
Because it's not about him on a Super Team, at all.

His situation is what makes him easy to hate.

Bruh, first off, Boston in 2007 technically started what is the modern Big 3 "Super Team" the 2003-2004 Lakers tried (and horribly failed) to do it with Malone and GP, who were way past their prime.

KD gets hate because he joined a championship winning team that had 73 wins and made the Finals two years in a row. When Lebron joined Miami in 2010, the Heat were a struggling playoff team.

Lebron joined a team and turned it into a contender (with Bosh), KD joined a team that was already a contender and apparently made them unbeatable-it's as simple as that.

Last edited:

we hated on Lebby for it so why wouldn't we hate on KB for it? I plan to hate on the next top player that does it for that matter :lol:

Last edited:

Bruh, first off, Boston in 2007 technically started what is the modern Big 3 "Super Team" the 2003-2004 Lakers tried (and horribly failed) to do it with Malone and GP, who were way past their prime.

KD gets hate because he joined a championship winning team that had 73 wins and made the Finals two years in a row. When Lebron joined Miami in 2010, the Heat were a struggling playoff team.

Lebron joined a team and turned it into a contender (with Bosh), KD joined a team that was already a contender and apparently made them unbeatable-it's as simple as that.

Same ****, different toilet. :lol: No matter how much y'all try to twist it.

we hated on Lebby for it so why wouldn't we hate on KB for it? I plan to hate on the next top player that does it for that matter :lol:

You do realize you're typing "B" instead of "D" right? :nerd:

Kyrie mind wasn't right. You can definitely tell he was out there getting it in the whole weekend :lol:

**** lebron is better than MJ to me [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️ I'm not arguing that. He is one player that impacts his team like none other. You put bron on the worst team in the league they automatically are contenders. Jordan couldn't do **** without pippen.

but real talk we all know the east is GARBO. trash juice. Purposely manipulated so lebron can run through it every year IMO

It's honestly looking like Lebron is going to have to leave Cleveland for another ring... Honestly, I can't even hate him for it because the Warriors are that good.

I think Lebron on San Antonio would be able to beat the Warriors.

Like the GSW postgame last night KD/DRAY are on the podium.

Reporter asks Dray how he was able to keep from crossing the line and getting suspended (something like that).....and no sooner than he gets the question out KD gets defensive and butts in like "ah you really want him to cross that line don't you"....

Let Dray answer, which Dray answered well, he doesn't need you speaking for him.

KD would do that in OKC too with Russ, he's like a Drama King creating animosity, he's that guy in the group who is always "stirring up controversy" and making a big deal out of little things just to have some beef cooking.

Reporter should have asked him, um KD how did you feel last year when it was your teammate that Dray kicked, were you that defensive then? Or were you too busy conspiring with Dray to join his team while you tanked the series and blew a 3-1 lead?

Last edited:
It's honestly looking like Lebron is going to have to leave Cleveland for another ring... Honestly, I can't even hate him for it because the Warriors are that good.

I think Lebron on San Antonio would be able to beat the Warriors.
Bron and Klaw still need help

Like the GSW postgame last night KD/DRAY are on the podium.

Reporter asks Dray how he was able to keep from crossing the line and getting suspended (something like that).....and no sooner than he gets the question out KD gets defensive and butts in like "ah you really want him to cross that line don't you"....

Let Dray answer, which Dray answered well, he doesn't need you speaking for him.

KD would do that in OKC too with Russ, he's like a Drama King creating animosity, he's that guy in the group who is always "stirring up controversy" and making a big deal out of little things just to have some beef cooking.

Reporter should have asked him, um KD how did you feel last year when it was your teammate that Dray kicked, were you that defensive then? Or were you too busy conspiring with Dray to join his team while you tanked the series and blew a 3-1 lead?
U hate KD now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom