• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Warriors games are boring for me to watch now because the team I want to win isn't winning and KD and Curry are playing too good for me to make fun of"

^ 80% of this thread
Or they're too good that none of the games are close

Not that hard to figure out... Warriors been one of the top defensive teams in the league for he last 2-3 years... It will make up for a lot of holes in your defense. A lot of people thinks Curry is a solid defender. Put him on this Cavs team, he probably look worst than Kyrie.
Yeah, that could be true. The coaching staff established a really good system where everyone flourishes on defense.

Steph's defense isn't great, but I think it's bearable.

Where did I hear JJ Redick could find a way to the Warriors?
Yikes, I hope that doesn't happen. I thought he was seeking big money?
Or they're too good that none of the games are close
I think that's one thing that I didn't enjoy this season. A lot of the game were blowouts and made me lose interest or not have interest in watching the games.

I guess you could say, as a Warriors fan, we've gotten spoiled with that luxury.

KD was already impossible to guard..but now he can play with zero threat of the defense being able to double team. Lebron is till the best player in this series but GS got 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

Didn't you and every other Cavs/LeBron fan say Kyrie > Curry before this series and that Kyrie owns his soul?

Last edited:
Yeah, that could be true. The coaching staff established a really good system where everyone flourishes on defense.

Steph's defense isn't great, but I think it's bearable.

Steph hardly guards the opposing point guards... Warriors can afford to hide him because they have defenders all over floor. Their best shot blocker don't even play that much.

Hope Lebron goes off next game.

Would like this to be competitive from here-on-out.

This postseason has been trash.

Hope Lebron goes off next game.

Would like this to be competitive from here-on-out.

This postseason has been trash.

Lebron can go off all he wants... It won't mean anything without the rest stepping up. JR/TT straight pulling a Houdini so far.

Last edited:
I think TT is getting a bad hand in the series. They had LeBron at the 5 at a point last night...

You can't beat GS trying to play like GS.
Exactly. You do that, you get LeBron tired. He looked winded when they showed him sitting on the bench.

Last team to beat the Warriors this season was the Miami Heat.

Led by Dion "Kobe Wade" Waiters....
laugh.gif
 I'm kind of curious where he ends up next season. Dude was so hyped when the Heat won that game lol

Cavs gotta play D man. No way you keep giving up 30+ in the first quarter and expect to win. Although it was close through halftime. I just don't know if the Cavs got it in them to actually lock in and play D 
mean.gif

Lebron trying to play godfather by getting all his boys paid caught up to him, again. They're simply outmatched.

Last edited:
Cavs gotta play D man. No way you keep giving up 30+ in the first quarter and expect to win. Although it was close through halftime. I just don't know if the Cavs got it in them to actually lock in and play D :smh:
Game 3 on Saturday is in Cleveland. It should help.

So now Steph is considered a top 3 player in the world again huh? :lol:

When we were trying to tell y'all that Bron, KD and Steph sit at a different table.....y'all kept talking about Harden, Russ.

:lol:

So now Steph is considered a top 3 player in the world again huh?
laugh.gif

When we were trying to tell y'all that Bron, KD and Steph sit at a different table.....y'all kept talking about Harden, Russ.

laugh.gif
Short term memory lol

So now Steph is considered a top 3 player in the world again huh? :lol:

:lol:

Russ would be doing the same thing on that Warriors squad

Lebron hasn't been the best player in this series either. Might even be third. He's been way too quiet in the 3rd and has really done all his scoring in transition

Of course he can only do so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom