Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now Steph is considered a top 3 player in the world again huh? :lol:

When we were trying to tell y'all that Bron, KD and Steph sit at a different table.....y'all kept talking about Harden, Russ.

:lol:

I said in the SERIES...he still isn't top 3 in the world don't get it twisted.

Another big factor is that Darron Williams is straight trash. They REALLY needed Delly to take some of that defensive assignment on Curry and hit threes.

Lue needs to wash his face and run that 1/3 PNR
I think TT is getting a bad hand in the series. They had LeBron at the 5 at a point last night...

You can't beat GS trying to play like GS.

And what do you do when GSW traps PNR and forces TT to make plays?

He's getting out rebounded by Steph. Zaza has more of an impact and he plays 6 minutes
TT is an under rated passer and has that tiny floater. He would be fine imo

I think TT is getting a bad hand in the series. They had LeBron at the 5 at a point last night...

He's getting out rebounded by Steph. Zaza has more of an impact and he plays 6 minutes

He's barely been able to catch the ball in traffic this series. He ain't got it right now

Still won't say anything until GSW can get a win in Cleveland. Otherwise, none of this means **** :lol:

Last edited:
DBhfCkwXcAALXNs.jpg

I didn't realize how disrespectful that looked until just now :lol:

Out of context.

They showed this when Cavs were making their run.

You could hear it in the crowd, he just wasn't trying to get caught up in the moment and psyched out.

You can't play Love and TT together this series. It shoulda be evident last year when Love got hurt and Jefferson started.

He's barely been able to catch the ball in traffic this series. He ain't got it right now
He's been getting worked yes, I just can't get behind the idea of going small against GSW when their smalls are who they are. You aren't surpassing that level of production.

If you only have two good defensive players on your team and you're already abysmal on defense, not playing one of them isn't going to make things better.

He's also their only hope for switches

Last edited:
Curry is at his optimal role right now. He is great, but I personally wouldn't have him as my go to to carry a team.

Dude can play great when he has another dude to rely on. Unlike the last two finals where he was the main man and the the defense was focused on him.

Curry is at his optimal role right now. He is great, but I personally wouldn't have him as my go to to carry a team.

Dude can play great when he has another dude to rely on. Unlike the last two finals where he was the main man and the the defense was focused on him.

You mean those back to back finals appearances by Steph led teams isn't enough proof?

He didn't play good at all last finals, everyone will say that and it's probably the reason why they lost. The first finals run, he was great and his impact was way beyond scoring.

It's baffling we still gotta ask for respeck to be put on Steph's name.

He's been getting worked yes, I just can't get behind the idea of going small against GSW when their smalls are who they are. You aren't surpassing that level of production.

If you only have two good defensive players on your team and you're already abysmal on defense, not playing one of them isn't going to make things better.

100% truth... trying to beat these dudes at their own game in their house is suicide. As evidenced by Lebron looking like he was about to pass out being down 14 at the end of that 3rd quarter, and they really weren't even playing that bad :lol:

Dude can play great when he has another dude to rely on. Unlike the last two finals where he was the main man and the the defense was focused on him

You dudes are strange man.

These posts can't b serious :lol:.

Last edited:

You mean those back to back finals appearances by Steph led teams isn't enough proof?

He didn't play good at all last finals, everyone will say that and it's probably the reason why they lost. The first finals run, he was great and his impact was way beyond scoring.

It's baffling we still gotta ask for respeck to be put on Steph's name.

You know the reason why they don't respect him.

Somehow lebron is gonna do the "impossible" and win a couple games and people will say he's still the greatest of all time for putting up empty stats :lol: he don't even gotta win no more, all he gotta do is record a triple double and ppl gonna still call him the goat LMAO

Somehow lebron is gonna do the "impossible" and win a couple games and people will say he's still the greatest of all time for putting up empty stats :lol: he don't even gotta win no more, all he gotta do is record a triple double and ppl gonna still call him the goat LMAO

Those were empty stats to you?

Grew up a huge MJ fan... Lebron is one of the greatest to ever lace it on. Best all around complete player I have ever seen. He's not breaking individual records cause all he do is dunks and layups like most of his haters claims. I dont even know how you can say the guy is over rated to be honest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom