• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** lebron is better than MJ to me [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️ I'm not arguing that. He is one player that impacts his team like none other. You put bron on the worst team in the league they automatically are contenders. Jordan couldn't do **** without pippen.

LeBron-James-gif.gif

:smokin That suit & shades is fresh as hell!

Jordan fans will desperately claim that the L against the Magic in 1995 was due to Jordan coming off of retirement and not being ready, even though he actually had a better playoffs in 95 than the following year in 96, but it was really because they didn't have the third piece like they had with Horace Grant during the first three peat. They got it in Rodman during that off season and were thus able to win again.

Jordan had barely played the past year and change before his return that March. He was still rusty as he had to play catch up with training and minutes. You are right about Rodman though.

I just wanna see @lakersman3000 and @PCH Roadwinder have another civil discussion over this
laugh.gif
Nope I'm done
laugh.gif
Anti and waves speaking for me.

I just don't believe that you can be the 2nd best team in the league with a PG who is easily outside of the top 5 for PGs, the worst defense in the league, with Deron Williams, Channing Frye, Richard Jerfferson, Iman Shumpert, I mean if you think that's the 2nd best team in the entire league more power to you I won't argue it lol

I just don't think you can get away with that roster and that bad of defense in the west. And at the end of the day, I believe there's more merit to the cavs 51 wins than "They were bs'ing"

There is not a single shred of objectivity here when it comes to Lebron and now KD as he has become the new second most polarizing player in the L. Just ridiculous haters and ********rs out in full force trying to point fingers at each other and attempt to show up one another. :lol:

Lebron DID create this monster and took free agency to a whole 'nother level.

KD said **** it and went all the way. Never go full ****** :smh:

Last edited:
Man they weren't even top 3 last year either. Spurs warriors okc was all better than the cavs. Like I said you gotta be blind if you think the cavs won the finals last year fair and square
They won.

That is ALL that matters man.

The Record Books won't show anything but 4-3.

Both teams healthy. Both teams stacked.
laugh.gif

Warriors in the games Durant missed this season: 16-4 in the regular season and 2-0 in the playoffs.

Cavs in the games LeBron missed this season: 0-8. 4-23 in the games he missed since coming back to the Cavs.

A "stacked" team is not a lottery team without a single player.

Jordan fans will desperately claim that the L against the Magic in 1995 was due to Jordan coming off of retirement and not being ready, even though he actually had a better playoffs in 95 than the following year in 96, but it was really because they didn't have the third piece like they had with Horace Grant during the first three peat. They got it in Rodman during that off season and were thus able to win again.
Excellent point

What does that got to do with anything :lol: He still left from a winning #1 team to join his Super Friends.

Dude, in all seriousness, are you really trying to say the 2016 Thunder were worse than the 2010 Cavs? That is simply factually incorrect.

If Lebron went to the Celtics in 2010 (who lost the 2010 NBA Finals), it would be a much better comparison to KD.

So we back on that LeBron teammates are garbage tip [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Has nothing to do with the fact the warriors are the number one defense in the l.. Didn't hear how garbage his teammates were when they were banging out the east.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Warriors in the games Durant missed this season: 16-4 in the regular season and 2-0 in the playoffs.

Cavs in the games LeBron missed this season: 0-8. 4-23 in the games he missed since coming back to the Cavs.

A "stacked" team is not a lottery team without a single player.
So if Cleveland gets a game what will you say?

it's like Sly and Geno and that other young dude had a baby....

Nope I'm done :lol: Anti and waves speaking for me.

I just don't believe that you can be the 2nd best team in the league with a PG who is easily outside of the top 5 for PGs, the worst defense in the league, with Deron Williams, Channing Frye, Richard Jerfferson, Iman Shumpert, I mean if you think that's the 2nd best team in the entire league more power to you I won't argue it lol

I just don't think you can get away with that roster and that bad of defense in the west. And at the end of the day, I believe there's more merit to the cavs 51 wins than "They were bs'ing"

I agree with this, but how can you say this but then consider the them a super team? They are not a super team at all.

So we back on that LeBron teammates are garbage tip [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
roll.gif
roll.gif

the SAME teammates that won him a title last season.

As great as Lebron was...Kyrie had to drop his nuts for them to win. 

Now they not good enough and that's being justified by their regular season record w/o Lebron 
laugh.gif

:lol: Cavs didnt make the Warriors choke 3 times.  Thats on them.

Politics bro.

The same way this series was happening now, happened last year. Cavs was getting BLOWN OUT. Livingston was giving them WORK in the mid range. Then all of sudden I think he had one decent game after dropping like a 20 piece easy. They just STOP giving him the ball all together? Harrison Barnes misses 5 or so wide open 3s in game 5 :rofl: bruh that's not to mention the questionable draymond suspension and curry fouling out drama. Bruh CURRY WIFE said the **** was rigged. She would know more than any of us. Ppl just gon dismiss her cuz she an NBA wife.

I used to believe the NBA was 100% real but after watching last years finals, it was almost insulting to a viewers intellgence

Hell even the OKC - GS series was probably manipulated

If Rodman was a FA somebody recruited him realizing the Bulls needed boards and defense. Its the same thing just the circumstances were different :rofl:

They dont hear me tho...

Y'all dudes that cape for lebron are probably the type to leave a pickup game of bball early if you're losing so you techinically never lose [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Y'all make me sick :lol:

I agree with this, but how can you say this but then consider the them a super team? They are not a super team at all.
It's all relative.

FOR ME, because they play in the east they could be a "Super team." (The term 'super team' is ridiculous to me btw)

If they played in the west, where KD, Steph, CP, Blake, DJ, Russell Westbrook, Harden and company, etc. were at, then they wouldn't be a super team. They'd be good, but definitely not a super team.

Politics bro.

The same way this series was happening now, happened last year. Cavs was getting BLOWN OUT. Livingston was giving them WORK in the mid range. Then all of sudden I think he had one decent game after dropping like a 20 piece easy. They just STOP giving him the ball all together? Harrison Barnes misses 5 or so wide open 3s in game 5 :rofl: bruh that's not to mention the questionable draymond suspension and curry fouling out drama. Bruh CURRY WIFE said the **** was rigged. She would know more than any of us. Ppl just gon dismiss her cuz she an NBA wife.

I used to believe the NBA was 100% real but after watching last years finals, it was almost insulting to a viewers intellgence

Hell even the OKC - GS series was probably manipulated

Rewatch the 2002 Kings-Lakers playoffs game... I honestly don't think that wasn't rigged.

That was the most blatant example though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom